I have not posted in a while...please don't bash me

9,044 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 1984Consol
1984Consol
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Everytime I type in "Apartments in Snook Texas" or " Apartments in Hearne Texas", all that pops up are apartments in Bryan or College Station. I have found a few one bedrooms in College Station for $600 a month and even a few studios/effieciencies for 400 to 500 a month but nothing cheaper than that. My income is so low that even 450 a month is a little steep because I still need to buy food and pay utilities, car payments and insurance etc
Kendall Rogers
AG
I would look in Bryan in and around ST. Josephs due to access to doctors and also to stores.

Right across from St Josephs are the De Lee rental condos. Many are single story and some have been equipped with handicap features. Great location to doctors and stores. Also other rentals in the area on Village and other street.

Also a lot of 1/1 single story apartments on Still Meadow and 29th. I have been in many of those and they are nice and a quiet area.

Unless you have needs to be near A&M, the rental rates go down as you go into Bryan.

Mr. Griswold
What kind of work do you do?
1984Consol
Mr Griswold, I am unemployed, permanently disabled. I have ten screws and a long plate in my left leg from when I fell on a wet wheelchair ramp in 2010. I use either a walker or a wheelchair to get around, depending on how many cold fronts are coming through that week
ezmoney
AG
Aren't you the same guy that used to come on here a long time ago and bash Bryan all the time?
Chazz03
AG
http://www.bvcog.org/programs/housing-choice-voucher-program/
You are going to need this. might as well get on the wait list now.
1984Consol
I don't think ever bashed Bryan. If I did it was completely unintentional. I am the guy that fell for someone offering me a job in Bryan several years ago, before I actually fell and broke my leg.
Frio Cielo
There is a new six unit apartment complex called The Commons in Somerville and the 1/1's are $595 rent. Very nice and new. High speed internet supplied. You can check them out at ahbtx.com

The company I believe also built in Giddings and Cameron.
1984Consol
Thank you. I might just do that) That's the same price point as Hunter's point so regardless, both places are too expensive for me without any government assistance. But I like to keep my options open.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.