starting gofundme project to repair the Dome..

5,009 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by toolshed
BCStalk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
As soon as the thunder settles a bit more I'm going to walk down to the amphitheater. Bet that's a lake.

Take some pictures. I didn't make it that way
studioone
"Dude - you gotta be, like, the only person around that wants the rain to stop."

Really?

phatpat21
It's still lightening and thundering down in Wellborn. Been going on for an hour. Sounds like a lot of water around town!
phatpat21
Yeah, whoever said that is nuts. Texas has had enough rain. Flooding is going on all over the state. I think most people would agree with you. And before the "you'll be wishing we had rain come July." I'll say yeah we had somewhere between 10-20+" in May. We're good. I realize its a cycle that never stops. We are never happy. Whether it's no rain or too much rain it's something everyone complains about. I'm very thankful for all the rain we have received as are 99% of every other Texan. It's filled the tanks and lakes. But it's also caused a lot of damage. So yes, Texas could use a break. California could use some of it.
toolshed
AG
Nearly three inches in tonight's storm in central Bryan!! I'd say we're good for a while, though I do like a good thunderstorm! But I hate to see dams break and lakes and ponds lost, lives and property lost in addition to ask the other damage caused.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.