Need to find Microphones & Projectors.

705 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ShawnTxAg
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm the head of the multimedia committee for The Juvenile Justice Association of Texas Conference which is to be held in October at the Hilton College Station. I've been asked to try and locate somewhere in town I can obtain approx. 3 microphones and 3 projectors for our guest speakers. Does anyone have any ideas where to start looking, your help is greatly appreciated. The Hilton offers them, but apparently charges an arm and a leg, so this is one of the committee tasked with pinching pennies.
redd38
AG
You can see if a company like RDM will give you a better rate. Or see if you can get a church to let you borrow some equipment.
sangria
AG
I think Party Time does mic rentals...not sure about projectors or pricing though. I have used Rudder/University Center & Special Events for mic and AV equipment rental, but I'm not sure if they go off-campus or work with non-university groups. It may be worth a try if you can't find someone willing to loan the equipment to you.
Tim Weaver
I can do the mics. Not the projectors though.

Tim (at) weaver imaging (dot) com
ShawnTxAg
AG
Thanks yall, i'll be looking into these suggestions and emailing you Monday Tim!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.