jerks who cut off their neighbors at Universtiy & 6 everyday

9,530 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by rhoswen
Bob2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Was on hwy 6 access road in far left turn lane at Texas/Deacon intersection.
Guy with trailer in the right left turn lane next to me.

Light turn greens, and he almost hits me with trailer as he pulls into my lane to try to get on highway 6 entrance ramp from the right lane.

Jackass shot me the finger because I honked at him so he wouldn't hit me.
You need to realize that pulling a trailer is not like driving your Yugo, and it takes a little extra room to make turns. I'll block the daily commuter jack-idiot-etc from cutting everyone off but always respect a work truck & trailer from the big haulers to green trucks pulling mowers. Most of these people are working to make YOUR life better, so give them a break every once in awhile.
If you really want to be nice in a two lane turn, block the second turn lane so the trucker has a quick and easy turn actually improving traffic for both lanes. Usually the guy will give you a wave instead of the bird!!
91_Aggie
AG
This was not a tractor trailer... it was little utility trailer being pulled by a little toyota/nissan type truck... there was no reason for him to be in the right-most turn lane because he needed extra room to turn left there.

He was only there because he didn't want to be behind 3 or 4 cars that were in the correct lane to get on the highway entrance ramp.

And if he's going to give the finger for being in the wrong, then I don't care what his job is, he doesn't deserve any respect.
Bryanisbest
AG
Turn the other cheek. You can then transform your pain instead of transmitting it.
shotcaller1
OnlyANobody
GiveEmHellBill
AG
If you don't honk at people to let them know they did something dangerous/stupid and almost caused an accident, then they won't learn nuthin'. In fact, not letting them know they did something dangerous just reinforces in their mind that they didn't do anything wrong and will continue to do it.

It also lets any passengers in their vehicle know exactly what kind of driver that person is and how close they came to being in a wreck because of them.

Almost T-boned some Suburban a little while ago because they didn't look before pulling out in an intersection. The woman in the passenger seat saw my car screeching to a stop mere feet from them. I'm sure they appreciated almost taking the brunt of that poor decision.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
noticed more opposition to people trying to make late lane changes. Keep it up, people. Doin' god's work.

Of course the people who are trying to switch lane are so impossibly arrogant and inconsiderate they will completely stop traffic in their lane until someone let's them merge. Bunch of jerks.
rhoswen
AG
Until someone in a large truck comes up behind them and lays on the horn for being stopped in an otherwise open lane.

Or better yet, a cop.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.