Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine @ Veritas!

3,925 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by FlyRod
MaysAggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whoop! Just got the fiance a selfie!
phatpat21
Sweet! Wife and I love his shows. What's he in town for?
MaysAggie2015
Supposedly looking at a place in Hearne, and know Chef Tai. Very cool guy. Class act and great with fans.
cinag83
Not Hearne. Calvert for a Restaurant Impossible at Cocoamoda.
eloc62
i heard he's doing one of his Restaurant Impossible/ makeover shows on a place in Calvert. maybe he's staying here in B/CS while he does it or before he goes there.
cinag83
I was there this afternoon for the before service at the restaurant. Robert Irvine was great.
Broncos
Interesting. I wish I could have made the Cocamodo experience with him in the kitchen.
lightswitch
Love the show, love cocoamoda! A must stop on the way to Dallas.
MiMi
S
I wonder what problems Cocoamoda is having? Usually restaurants are having significant issues when they are chosen for Restaurant: Impossible. I hope Robert Irvine is able to help them.
halibut sinclair
Read all about it:

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/calvert-eatery-cocoamoda-begins-two-day-restaurant-impossible-renovations/article_b9cc36a5-f6ca-5727-8e91-73f4c936aec3.html
Mr. Griswold
I agree. The places featured on those shows are usually true nightmares. I would expect a place like Tasty China but not Cocoamoda. Sometimes there are a lot of problems with a place behind the scenes.
95_Aggie
AG
quote:
I wonder what problems Cocoamoda is having?
Not making enough money to pay the rent? Is there really enough demand for a restaurant of that type in Calvert?
FlyRod
It may not be that the restaurant is having problems, but rather that it just isn't living up to its potential. Gordon Ramsey seems to deal more with problem restaurants, while Irvine deals with the other. But like to yell and scream a lot.
aggiemike02
AG
quote:
Just got the fiance a selfie!
not a selfie.
91_Aggie
AG
In the last couple of seasons, restaurant impossible has been concentrating more on restaurants failing because of relationship issues or personality issues.

My wife heard about this last and stopped in last Saturday. She the owner was quite the character and that the show should be entertaining since she is sure he is going clash with Robert's no-nonsense approach
phatpat21
Any idea when this episode will air?
Post removed:
by user
FlyRod
http://www.yelp.com/biz/cocoamoda-calvert

The ex-Yelp king of Aggieland really seems to like it. Perhaps that's why Robert Irvine is heading there to fix the place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.