Marco's Pizza?

16,573 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by happyinBCS
nonag97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Placed an order online yesterday evening, was quoted 60 minutes for delivery. Pizza arrived in less than 30 minutes and was DELICIOUS!! Quite possibly the best pizza in town.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Placed an order for lunch yesterday. Was told 20-25 minutes. Arrived in 23 minutes and it was coming out of the oven when I got to the register. Everyone loved it. The cheesy bread is outstanding.
ksp
Seems like Phillip and crew have worked out their kinks and are rolling !
Mr. Griswold
They're getting better. I placed a delivery order there a week or so ago for my office and everything was handled very well minus one specific detail. I guess no place is perfect 100% of the time.
jimmyb
Im tempted to give them a call now.
ksp
Jimmy. PLZ do so, good stuff !!
KidDoc
AG
I ordered 7 XL pizzas and some other stuff tonight to pick up at 8:30 and it was hot & ready at 8:40 and they even helped take it to the car! Amazingly awesome breadsticks and thin crust pizza this has become my go-to pizza in BCS. Also the XL pizza coupon was applied to all 7 so saved about $17 on the order.

Keep up the great work!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jja79
AG
Giving credit where it's due. Picked up a hot, very good pizza on time after today's baseball game. I'll be back.
momlaw
AG
We are take out/delivery pizza maybe 3 times per year. Marco's is good - White Cheesy, sub jalapenos (yes, they are real) for tomatoes, super tasty - 2 times in 2 weeks. YIKES.
ksp
The white cheesy is da bomb
akaggie
AG
We ordered takeout last week...and it was so greasy we threw it out after one slice for each of us.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Ordered at 530,picked up at 550. Hot. Delicious. Cheesy bread awesome as always.
DontBeTriggered
Y'all might want to give it another shot. My pizza was ready in like 10 minutes carryout... It was fantastic! The manager Phil was really nice and helpful. Best pizza I've had in a long time.
MiMi
S
After my negative experience with them on Jan 30, I decided to give them a try after reading more positive reviews. We ordered two pizzas online last night for delivery. The online ordering was quick and easy, including a coupon I received in the mail. The estimated time was 45 minutes. The pizzas were at my door in 30 minutes, the delivery guy was courteous, and more importantly, the pizzas were delicious. We tried the Meat Supremo and the White Cheezy. Will definitely be ordering from Marco's again.
Tailgate88
AG
Glad to hear they have gotten it together. We are going to try them soon. Hopefully people will read this thread and realize new restaraunts deserve a few weeks or months to get in the groove before coming on here and bashing them.
Stucco
Ordered via phone the other day for delivery. A little pricey but I didn't look for specials either. Was great pizza, exactly as ordered, delivered in 45 minutes as promised. Cheese bread was very good as well.
ksp
quote:
Ordered via phone the other day for delivery. A little pricey but I didn't look for specials either. Was great pizza, exactly as ordered, delivered in 45 minutes as promised. Cheese bread was very good as well.
Great specials online, two large pizza, one a specialty for $19.99. Used this coupon twice.
cfox
eeehhh....
happyinBCS
First time,, ordered the white cheezy for pick up It was spot on they did not ask if I wanted cracked pepper or parmesan oh well Pizza hut packets in the kitchen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.