Installing a ceiling fan?

1,234 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by double b
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll preface by saying, yes I know it's an easy DIY job, however I'm not sure I will have time to get it done today. If I can't, I will we someone to come out tomorrow or maybe Tues and take care of it.

Who would you recommend to call for this sort of thing? A good reliable person at a fair price.
Ric Clark
Tony Montoya - 9792198446
Kendall Rogers
AG
Make sure whoever you use is a licensed electrician. Lots of liability now and the in the future if you don't.
dubi
AG
^
|
Troll
Post removed:
by user
AggieWife2008
S
I don't know if they offer it for ceiling fans (I would think they do) but we had Elite Electric come out to install a new kitchen light. Reasonable pricing and professional. HIGHLY recommended!
EliteElectric
Although we don't mind doing it, hanging a ceiling fan is a fairly easy DIY job. There are tons of youtube's out there walking you step by step through it.
originaltexan
Easy to do. You do need some upper strength for the initial part to hang and wire. For sure, call Elite if you can't or don't want to do it.

By the way, I need to sell a Hunter Original. It is new. Weighs about 40lbs. This is a serious fan, and it is not ordinary!

$260 asking

the Hunter Original fans sell for $350 and they are worth it. They require oil, and it comes with the oil. it is cast iron.

email me droid aggie @gmail.com

If I don't sell soon, I will put it on eBay, but I can't ship it because of the weight. Super heavy.

dubi
AG
quote:
Although we don't mind doing it, hanging a ceiling fan is a fairly easy DIY job.

There you have it! The certified electrician stating it is an easy DIY.
medic1969p
Call T Ritchey with glory enterprises. I'm sure he won't charge you much. 979-218-2335
double b
AG
Ive hung all new ceiling fans in my house, a couple of them didn't have anything but a light fixture. It the mount is proper, then it should only take 20-30 minutes to install.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.