Please Welcome New Sponsor, Liere Insurance

801 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LiereInsurance
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy! We are excited to welcome Liere Insurance as the exclusive insurance sponsor of myBCS.com. Liere Insurance first opened their doors here in College Station in 1992 and has been serving this great community for the last 22 years. Liere Insurance is an Aggie 100 company and has an A+ rating with the BBB. As the official insurance provider of TexAgs, they have saved Aggies all across the state thousands of dollars on their insurance.

As an independent insurance agency that specializes in home and auto insurance, Liere Insurance has built its reputation on giving their customers great value for their insurance dollar. By representing over 100 companies Liere Insurance is able to shop your policy among several top-rated carriers and find you the best combination of price and coverage.

When was the last time you took a look at your home and auto insurance? Give Liere Insurance a call and let them provide you with a free quote. Call one of their agents today at 855-776-2300, or email Bryan Massey '02 at ags@myliere.com.

Visit our website at MyLiere.com or like us on Facebook

originaltexan
A client of Liere for over a year.

Enjoy the ability to email and ask questions. Responses are fast!
LiereInsurance
Thank you originaltexan!
TimsParents
S
Same here and agree!
Gig'Em & God Bless
GoneGirl
AG
Liere saved us over $1500 a year for better coverage than USAA, so I recommended them on our neighborhood FB page. Amazing to see how many of my Houston neighbors have switched to them, and are also recommending them to others.

If that isn't a reason to at least give them a chance to give you a quote, I don't know what would be!
BlazeHarper
Buy an ad !
oh wait
Buy another ad !
Seriously will contact you guys next week - reevaluating homeowners and auto.
Welcome !
LiereInsurance
Thank you TimsParents and TxElsie! Really appreciate your comments and recommendations.

Blaze - we will look forward to hearing from you and seeing what we can do for you. Please give me a call at 855-776-2300 or shoot me an email at bmassey@myliere.com with your contact information.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.