Winner Announced in Sleep Station Chili Pad giveway!

4,179 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JR Ewing
fcag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was this a random draw, or closest pick? It didn't say anything about closest pick, just that a winner would be selected on Friday.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Oh you're right. doesn't say closest pick. Who knows then.
Scooley01
AG
Maybe we'll never know.
wareagle044
quote:
Was this a random draw, or closest pick? It didn't say anything about closest pick, just that a winner would be selected on Friday.

Maybe everyone who posted should get one to make up for the anxiety of us not knowing
thesleepstation
Sponsor
AG
Winner was selected at random guys! Sorry for the delay, was traveling back from SC on Friday!

Congrats Sticks&Stones! You are the winner. email me at jbm at thesleepstation dot com to claim your prize!

Thanks for all that participated and of course we will do more in the future!

Gig'em
Jarrad McLeod'03

Aggie Owned and Operated by Jarrad and Elisha McLeod Class of 2003 and 2006! The Preferred Mattress Provider for The Texas A&M Sports Network. Mention you are a TexAgs user and receive a free memory foam pillow with the purchase of any mattress.
fcag
jac4
AG
I wonder how many e-mails he's going to get claiming to be the winner
Sticks&Stones
AG
Awesome! Thanks Sleep Station!
JR Ewing
AG
I would have given it to WarEagle over me, but if it's random, then I'm confused on why the score prediction. I'm 2nd MOST RIGHT behind WarEagle, and for that, I consider myself a winner at life. =P Also, congrats to SticksnStones...they're good people who will now sleep comfortably at night! Gig Em and God Bless!

[This message has been edited by JR Ewing (edited 9/1/2014 10:27p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.