Ed Froehling Homes

9,877 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AL@M0
Prune Tracy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Nice thread necromancy. First post on the forum too.

[This message has been edited by AgResearch (edited 1/18/2014 10:58a).]

Likely searching Google for Ed Froehling and this thread was returned. If I had that many problems, I'd register a username for the sole sake of providing my story in case other people are searching for Froehling info in the future.
CrazyAgE
Gangster hit the nail on the head perfect! I would do the same
Anna Molly
I suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau and/or Home Builders Association. They may able to mediate and produce a negotiated settlement.
AgResearch
AG
How many wind storms have we had in the past 3 years? I know I had to put a claim in on my house just across from his subdivision after a wind storm during that period. Roof got damaged and we had water penetrate. I sure as hell wouldn't wait around for someone else to fix my roof after 3 years. Most builder warranties end after 1 year anyway.
AL@M0
Google also lead me here.....and while I'm happy to hear so many good reviews can anyone tell me anything about a class action lawsuit against Froehling?

I was told recently that legal action taken for the use (and subsequent premature failings) of certain building materials? Is there any truth to that?

Thanks,

Alamo
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.