Outdoors
Sponsored by

Did we discuss the massive dildo protest at t.u.?

15,782 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SACR
mts6175
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you sips......NSFW

http://imgur.com/a/Wi9iK
Zemira
AG
My boss is a t-sip, but a conservative, church going, gun toting one that doesn't know anything about sports.

I want to ask her if she heard about the protest, but I'm thinking she would be appalled.
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:
I may have missed this in the thread, but the video of the girl, Rosie, that strated and heads up this little protest is a HISTORY MAJOR.

Am I the only one that finds it interestin that a tu history major is protesting 2nd am rights?

Either she's stupid as a brick or tu has a really ****ed up history program.
I think there's your answer...

I'm guessing you'd get more utility from a bag of bent nails
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:

according to Old Rivalries, her dad is an Ag in DFW
Triad
AG
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

according to Old Rivalries, her dad is an Ag in DFW

He probably posts on TA. Reveal yourself!! Let us know how you feel right now looking at your daughter showing that she has experience handling things like that.
AZAG08
AG
I can't imagine how terrible it would be when your co-worker fwds you an email with a picture of your kid holding a fake d*** in public -- or worse pretending to lick/suck/swallow it
TresPuertas
AG
quote:
I can't imagine how terrible it would be when your co-worker fwds you an email with a picture of your kid holding a fake d*** in public -- or worse pretending to lick/suck/swallow it
Do better raising them and it shouldn't be a problem.
Tursiops93
AG
quote:
The mom and dad of this sweetheart are in for a great time!
BenderRodriguez
AG
When I read the title I thought "massive dildo protest" meant they had a really good turn out of liberal cry babies to their event.

Now I'm starting to think it just meant "holy crap those crazy people are waving around some massive dongers"
Ag In Ok
AG
quote:
quote:
The mom and dad of this sweetheart are in for a great time!

I feel for Admiral McRaven - his great make your bed speech is well in the past. Has he even weighed in on this issue?
BenderRodriguez
AG
quote:

I feel for Admiral McRaven - his great make your bed speech is well in the past. Has he even weighed in on this issue?

McRaven has been an outspoken opponent of people being able to protect themselves on campus.
Ag In Ok
AG
I'm at a loss for words.
Tursiops93
AG
I haven't seen or heard any response from the University at all myself. Must be choked up on something!
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
I may have missed this in the thread, but the video of the girl, Rosie, that strated and heads up this little protest is a HISTORY MAJOR.

Am I the only one that finds it interestin that a tu history major is protesting 2nd am rights?

Either she's stupid as a brick or tu has a really ****ed up history program.
She didn't start it, she just got a lot of photos and videos up of her, and has become the only semi-attractive "face" of the protest.

The one who started it is a recent grad, Jessica Jin, who was....

wait for it........

A violin performance major.
Corps_Ag12
AG
I wonder what percentage of the student population supports this?

I guess they have forgot or don't know what happened 50 years ago.
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:

A violin performance major.

Violin players were the first to practice concealing firearms....

deweylittle
AG
So, the irony of this absurd protest against campus carry, in the shadow of the tu tower, is that fifty years ago this month, at this place, civilians retrieved deer rifles from their vehicles and returned fire on Charles Whitman. Austin PD and other witnesses credit these citizens with saving lives as their fire forced Whitman to seek cover and limited his opportunities. The distraction also bought time for the gallant ad hoc assault on the tower that ultimately ended the siege. No doubt many more would have been killed without this action by armed civilians.
Lungblood
Has the part about folks shooting back with deer rifles effectively been erased from the history books?
TresPuertas
AG
quote:
Has the part about folks shooting back with deer rifles effectively been erased from the history books?

That's kind of the m/o of the SJW sect. History and reality are largely in conflict with their beliefs so they have a tendency to ignore them due to their inconvenience
texAZtea
AG
I hadn't heard of that part.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
I hadn't heard of that part.
Approximately 20 minutes after first shooting from the observation deck, Whitman began to encounter return fire from both the police and armed civilians. One Texas Ranger used a student as spotter to help locate the sniper. At this point, Whitman chose to fire through waterspouts located on each side of the tower walls. This action largely protected him from gunfire below, but limited his range of targets
spud1910
AG
From the write up on Wiki: Martinez later credited the numerous civilian shooters for saving "many lives" by forcing Whitman to take cover, limiting his range of targets.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman#cite_note-mcnab2009-87][87][/url]
SACR
AG
Credit CoppellAg:

NSFW

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.