Outdoors
Sponsored by

Deputy shot in NW Harris County

10,398 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by EskimoJoe
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Previous undated mug shot of Shannon J. Miles, who has been arrested and charged with capital murder.

Edit - previous photo was incorrect. Hopefully, they got it right this time
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggie4christ22
Looks like a classy dude.

The part that scares me the most is we live in Copperfield. Looks like a nice neighborhood but jeez, this is right around the corner. Scares the crap out of me and for the little girl we just had. What kind of a world will she grow up in. I wish our HOA dues would go to building a fortified fence/gates at the entrances instead of another bed of flowers.

Another thing that angers me is the fact that all the journalism sites keep saying a "dark-complexioned man" - come on. Is it racist to call things as they are? He was black. He shot a white man. Same thing in VA. "Oh, he was mentally disturbed so that excuses it." All the crap about Sandra Bland - ugh. And even if these had been the same color people shooting each other, or hanging each other whatever - it doesn't matter! It is still a life someone is taking for no reason.

God, all of it makes me angry and sad at the same time. This nation is going to hell. It makes me scared to raise children in it. How do people think that killing innocent people will help their stance, help make things right? What is the reasoning behind it? Prayers for the deputies family.
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
But there will be no burning and looting over this
Enterprising citizens of Harris County should start a #whitelivesmatter riot.

Could you imagine how much negative media coverage that would get?
Greeze06
AG
A friend of mine is putting on a "Police lives matter" march.

Please share and join. It's time to take a stand.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1662350760645048/

agsalaska
AG
quote:
It was touched on earlier but the issue is clear. This will not get addressed at all by the White House, I would be shocked if it was even mentioned. Yet whenever the charleston church shooting or even as recent as the shooting in Virginia (both terrible senseless acts fueled by race) you have all out presidential statements and visitations for one and absolute silence for the other. It's clear that the administration only plays one side of the fence and that most of all is what makes me sick. I just want someone to ask the president face to face " Will you be making a statement or visiting the family of the slain deputy in Houston?" He would deflect that question faster than it was asked...

I don't think he made a public statement about Virginia, at least not personally. If he did I missed it. He won't make a statement about this either. They will do everything they can to suppress it.
rhtexfish
AG
T&Ps to the family of the victim. What a terrible excuse for a human being the murderer is.
clem93
AG
quote:

I don't think he made a public statement about Virginia, at least not personally. If he did I missed it. He won't make a statement about this either. They will do everything they can to suppress it.

Yes he did.

National Review

He said this little gem,

"It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents," Obama said. "What we know, is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism."
strohag
AG
I posted this over on the politics board:

"You can't help people who don't want to help themselves. The white man continues to hold them down. I passed by a group of elementary age school girls near downtown the other day who were playing. They were no more than 3rd or 4th grade in age. They were literally acting like they were jumping a little girl, cussing, screaming, and throwing n-bombs. Never in my life have I seen little girls playing a game by acting like they were jumping somebody. It's sad. You know they learned the behavior from their parent."

What's sad about the liberal left is they think all the crime and murders will stop if guns go away. Look at Chicago. The thugs will always have guns. Throughout the history of guns the bad guys always end up with them. Also it's not just guns. You see videos on Facebook, YouTube, etc where people are being beat up, robbed at knife point, etc. it's sad to say that if the only way to literally change the way these people act by promoting violence against police and the white man is for more of them to die while attacking them. You can't fix stupid and these people continue to promote stupidity and hold themselves down. I know plenty of people who are looking for hard working individuals and it's amazing how many able bodied people is this country refuse to work.

Rant over.
strohag
AG
Also in case you don't live in Houston and haven't heard the latest yet. His mom is proclaiming he was with her all night. Also channel 2 stated that they are already saying this guy has some mental problems. Of course there is nothing on record about that other than his mom trying to save her baby she raised so well to have what was it 8 previous arrests?
Mr. Dubi
quote:

"It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents," Obama said. "What we know, is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism."

What he (obama) fails to mention is his campaign against White America and law enforcement is in fact terrorism.
dr_boogs
AG
Strohag - I think I understand your post, except the part about the "white man keeping them down". Were you stating that as your opinion, or your perception of how some elements of the black community feel?
agsalaska
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes he did.

National Review

He said this little gem,

Yea. Well that's some ****ing bull ****.
strohag
AG
quote:
Strohag - I think I understand your post, except the part about the "white man keeping them down". Were you stating that as your opinion, or your perception of how some elements of the black community feel?

How some of the elements of their community feel. That's not my opinion at all. Like I said there is plenty of room for advancement in society but select elements of their own race continue to make themselves think the white man and police are conspiring against them.
dr_boogs
AG
Got it - thanks for clarifying your post.
The Anchor
AG
Another targeted and murdered cop.
[url]http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/[/url]
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
quote:
Another targeted and murdered cop.
http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/">http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/
WHISKEY

TANGO

FOXTROT

over

What in the hell is going on? I just cannot comprehend how someone can think something like this is an acceptable option.
fightingfarmer09
Michael Berry just mentioned this. Details coming out.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
So this is what "Fundamental Change" looks like?
agent-maroon
AG
Yep
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Police-Officers-Memorial-Egged-In-Brenham-323790321.html
EskimoJoe
Wasn't the piece of human garbage George Soros behind the black lives matter \ hands up don't shoot nonsense. If so can't we go after him?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.