Outdoors
Sponsored by

FIRE PIT auction to benefit Taylor Gillespie 11s family

7,306 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Terk
TXAG1977
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tell him I raise my bid to $2000.
txaggie02
AG
Man, this is great! TXAG, when I clicked to the 2nd page and saw your post, I got goosebumps. My hats off to you, sir! The Aggie family never ceases to amaze me. Stuff like this just doesn't happen elsewhere.
AAM02
AG
You guys, the Outdoor Board, and the Aggie Family are an outstanding group. The Aggie Spirit is strong around here, folks.
KVB07
AG
This is Awesome!
Breggy Popup
AG
$2000!

Wowza! Good bull!
tryan
AG
Bidding is closed...TXAG1977 is our high bidder at $2,000! Just awesome! Hard to even put my feelings about that into words.

In addition to that, the other bidder will also be getting a fire pit because he has offered to match the $2,000 donation! This was a suggestion made by the bidder to get more help to the Gillespie family.

I cannot tell you how proud I am to be an Aggie right now. I don't know the Gillepsie family, but I'm sure your generosity will come as a help. I've also gotta believe Taylor is smiling down!

[This message has been edited by tryan (edited 1/20/2011 5:22p).]
AAM02
AG
quote:
offered to match the $2,000 donation!

Thank you to TRyan, TXAG1977, and the anonymous bidder for your generosity. I guarantee you Taylor's family and friends are going to be floored to hear this great news!!
87Flyfisher
BlueMiles
metrag06
AG
Good Bull
KVB07
AG
As a Baker, and TRyans brother, I would like to thank the entire Aggie "nation" on there extreme goodwill. Talking to Travis pretty much every day about this, he is EXTREMELY excited that he can be a part of this and help the Gillespe family. He was a bit unsure in the begining if he should just send in a check or auction the pit off. I would say he chose the right thing, and you guys have blown us away.

Thanks again,

The Baker Family
DiskoTroop
What a fantastic thing. Bully for you Ag's! Kinda makes me wish I'd gone to A&M.
Terk
AG
Man, this is what being an Aggie is all about!! Thanks to all the donors, and a special thanks to the '77 and Mr. Doe for the generous donations!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.