***** Madden NFL 17 *****

3,278 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Geralt of Rivia
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stupid Madden dev's... If you look at the defensive play art it clues you if the offense is running or passing.

Names under WR's=Pass No Names=Run
k20dub
AG
Played two games on All-Pro last night.

First impressions:
  • Much more realistic feel to the game, actually had to punt and work to get stops on D.
  • Knocking the ball out of the receivers hands is a big addition in terms of what football is actually like
  • Ironic that they put such a focus on Special Teams when the NFL is trying to phase it out more and more. Still, nice additions to that this year.
  • Players still move awkwardly after plays. Constantly run into each other or act as if a player isn't standing there. A little annoying.
  • Load times are pretty long. I have an Xbox One and from startup to gametime probably takes a solid 3-4 minutes.
  • The commentary is awesome! I played Cowboys vs. Texans and the commentators were talking about how great Dak's preseason has been. Really cool to hear on a videogame.

Overall, great game and look forward to diving into Franchise mode.
Agmaniacmike12
The lag on menus is insane in this game.
Broncos
Much improved in every aspect from last year.

As mentioned, the lag on the starting menu is annoying. Once you're in the game is smooth though. Franchise is awesome with the addition of your practice squad. Gameplay seems more enhanced also. Definitely the best yet.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Are servers down for everybody, or is it just me?
Broncos
It has been down frequently the last two or three days. I tried to get on around 3 today and it was down.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ok just making sure. I made the mistake of doing my main franchise on the cloud and now I'm having to start a new one because of the server issues
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.