***** Battlefront Beta Xbone *****

8,609 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by wee_ag
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reading through some reddits and came across this...

quote:
I think there needs to be some Wampa traps up on some of the hills, like the sandpeople on the drop-pod round - so that some of the hilltop camping is easily overcome.
WTF?!
slickag2007
AG
The 50 dollar season pass may push me to changing my pre-order to something else like Assassin's Creed or Halo 5. While the beta was fun, I can see myself getting worn out on it very quickly and shifting right back to Destiny.
jr15aggie
AG
Interesting how so many people are turned off by the DLC. It's not like you have to get it. We'll see how devs decide to present this stuff going forward... the "season pass" approach seems to be turning off more and more people.

I'm personally too pumped up about the new movie to not get the game though. This is probably about as excited as I'll ever be about Star Wars in my life so I'm gonna do the American thing and spend some $.
slickag2007
AG
While PVP is fun, I don't play enough of it in other games to perhaps justify buying this game on day one. I was mostly wanting it for the space combat stuff. I think I can probably just play that later when the game is cheaper. Thoughts?
Phat32
AG
For some reason, I'm getting $15 off on it from Best Buy. For $47, I'll definitely be in on day 1.
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
For some reason, I'm getting $15 off on it from Best Buy. For $47, I'll definitely be in on day 1.
Are you a member of the BB gamer club?
Phat32
AG
No, I never joined anything other than the normal rewards a long time ago. Will gladly take the discount.
wee_ag
AG
When I added it to may cart it asked if I wanted to auto-join the Gamer's Club (for $30) to get that price... I guess make sure you didn't get put into the club and that you are actually getting that price.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.