Next ps4 rpg (bloodborne, Witcher 3, or DAI)

1,121 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Prime0882
Post removed:
by user
Bryan98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man, none of those games have anything in common. I wouldn't even call Bloodborne an RPG, exactly. It's more like a modern Castlevania. I'm a huge fan of it and the Souls series.

I think all three are very highly regarded. I couldn't get into Witcher 3 in two tries so far. I want to play DAI because I loved DAO, but haven't gotten to it.

I don't know, pick what you're in the mood for. They aren't similar.
Prime0882
AG
The Witcher 3. Great story with fun game play. Pretty adult thought. Lots of gray compared to the black and white DAI universe. Don't know a lot about Bloodborne other than they make it difficult.
Thunder18
AG
Witcher 3. I tried playing Dragons Age and couldn't get into it, but I jumped into the Witcher series with 3 and am working on my 2nd playthrough
jr15aggie
AG
Not Dragon Age... got an extended free preview of that game on the XB1 and didn't even enjoy it as a free game. Part of it was my own personal taste in that type of RPG, but it's not on the same level of awesome as the other two on your list.
Walter Kovacs
AG
DAI for the storytelling
Witcher 3 for the gameplay
Prime0882
AG
quote:
DAI for the storytelling
Witcher 3 for the gameplay
Whoa... seriously? DAI's storytelling was kinda dumb. There were side quests in the Witcher 3 that I thought told better story than a lot of DAI.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.