Photography-Where to get good prints?

603 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by sjn
Sweet Kitten Feet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If this isn't the right board, staff please move. Curious where others get photos printed. I've tried snapfish, shutterfly, walgreens, walmart. None of them reproduce the color well, and the quality isn't great. Also you are locked into standard sizes. I've got some panorama's and other pics I'd like really good quality prints of. Do y'all have any recommendations?
wee_ag
AG
I'm a huge fan of Mpix. They cost a little more but their quality and service are outstanding, I use them for all my client and home prints. They offer a lot of sizing options, including quite a few panoramics.

They also have a professional option (MpixPro) with a few more products and a slightly different pricing structure, though all the prints are made on the same equipment. You do have to show proof of business for an account though.

http://www.mpix.com/
88planoAg
AG
I've used http://meridianpro.com/ for several years now. They are geared for professionals but will let anyone create an account.

You do have to use their software to order the prints but it's very straightforward. $6.95 flat rate shipping for any order so you want to order several things at once.

The metal prints are really nice. I've given them as gifts several times and everyone likes them.

Mr. 88PlanoAg
Josepi
AG
2nd for MPix
nai06
AG
where are you located?

My go to is Barron Photographix in Fort Worth or BWC labs in the dallas area
plarmigan
AG
MPix
sjn
AG
I've used adorama for some 11" x 17" prints. They turned out well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.