Ever Cut Off Your TV Provider?

716 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Apple
TKNR_Ags_co21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably been discussed on here before... But I'm a Uverse customer who's plan is ending next month and will probably double in cost due to losing my initial '12 month offer'.

There's so many options out there for completely cutting out TV providers and going in on your own (I've got an Apple TV so I've seen that you can still get a ton of media through that).. but I worry about missing out on shows (mainly sports) that I want to watch.

Is there a way to still see every Aggie football game?

Would I just piggy-back on a friend's cable provider so I could use apps like WatchESPN, FOX Sports, HBO GO??

Anyone found the best way to successfully watch everything you want to see without paying for a TV provider??
hph6203
AG
Not legally, cheapest way to do it legally is to get Sling TV and just cancel your subscription after football season. That is if you don't care about basketball or baseball enough to pay the $27/mo.
Deputy Travis Junior
Yea Sling TV is no contract and I think it's only 20+5 for their basic + sports package, which will get you ESPN and the SEC Network. So $100ish bucks will get you through college football season
Aggie Apple
AG
quote:
Yea Sling TV is no contract and I think it's only 20+5 for their basic + sports package, which will get you ESPN and the SEC Network. So $100ish bucks will get you through college football season

Has Sling improved its service? There were some major complaints during the Final Four I believe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.