Clash of Clans - Looking for new members

3,496 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BAGAAG
CC Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We currently have 25 members but are looking for a few more active players and would prefer Aggies. We're an active, family friendly clan and have full participation in wars. If you'd like to join you'll need to be a relatively developed TH8. If you send a request put "Texags" in your request so we know where you came from.

Clan Name is Aggies COC and Clan Tag is 9002CQP8

We war several times a week. Donate Barbs/Archers for raiding/farming and anything you want for wars. Must use both attacks for every war you Opt in.

Thanks and Gig'em.

Edited because we're looking to add a couple again.
AggieinOhio
AG
Sent a request, but was declined. Are you still wanting to add?
TMoney2007
AG
I'm only looking to war once a week unless I'm in a clan thanks wins most of the time.
javajaws
AG
We're taking new members...Aggies at War. Invite only.

War 2x week, mature, family oriented. A bunch of Ags but not all.
javajaws
AG
TMoney - we have a pretty good war record and usually get 95+% participation. 33 wins
AggieinOhio
AG
Java: I could only find Aggies at War 2. Is that your clan?
bearamedic99
AG
just curious, in a clan of 20, do all 20 fight during wars or only the top 15 (the most my clan has ever had)?
javajaws
AG
Aggies at War 2 is our feeder clan and a place to go when you want to sit out. You can join there and request the leader get you an invite to the main or I can have someone send you an invite. Not sure why you couldn't see the main clan.
javajaws
AG
Oh, search for "Aggies at War!!"...I forgot the exclamation points.
TMoney2007
AG
quote:
just curious, in a clan of 20, do all 20 fight during wars or only the top 15 (the most my clan has ever had)?
Wars are in multiples of 5 and they round down. So if you have 20, they all fight. With 19, 15 will fight.
dlp3719
AG
If anyone is looking for a NSFW clan, I am in DP+ATM. War with 30-40, 2x week. 57-7-1 war record. Lots of Texans but a few in Europe and Australia so some one is on 24/7 for donations. Good amount of cussing, sexual references and other trash talk. Must be TH8 with plans to max out at th8 and th9.

CC Ag
ttt

We're looking to add a few more members now that we have the War Opt In/Out option.

Thanks
COSCAggie03
AG
I am in a COC clan called Omega Assult...We are always at war....Just started a new clan Donate and Fight is all we ask....we need members , put you saw it on TXAGS in your join request....
TheCougarHunter
AG
I'm a noob with a lvl 4 TH...anyone want to take my noob ass in?
SQXVI
AG
I put on my wizard robe and hat.
Thunder18
AG
Cc ag I just requested...dragonhasarived is the name
COSCAggie03
AG
quote:
Its ok come join us Omega Assault
k20dub
AG
I joined a random clan a few days ago and we start a war tonight, so don't want to leave them hanging. However after this war, I'd like to join yours assuming it's a good and active clan. I'm TH8 level 76.
TheCougarHunter
AG
quote:
quote:
Its ok come join us Omega Assault
Gotta get some more trophies first
ksp
If the two clans above do not fit anybodies schedule, Hand ofthe lord (no space between of and the) is looking for a few TH7 and above. Meaning you have upgraded appropiately and not sped thru TH's. We war Monday and weds and weekends are free. 59-17-4 overall. Respectful PG chat, mostly adults, a few young'uns. Please give the OP a first look, but again if that doesn't fit you, let us know. We CW 15V15.
HeyMoe
AG
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
culdeus
AG
I took a swim through Aggies at War with my second account. My clan is at 45 right now temporarily but we are actively recruiting to get to 50 to level the clan to 50 asap. We are a very, very hardcore war clan and we are willing to teach anyone at any level. There are some extremely, extremely skilled attackers and we have donation counts in the 10-20000 a season from some members. That's more than most clans get in total. We do not ask you for donation minimums.

#8qg20pj

right now open to a fairly high trophy count, but will lower it. We are interested in basically anyone at this point.
SQXVI
AG
Fellow travelers,

I doth beseech thy succor as I am currently fleeing a gaggle of purple flesh crayon wielding bushmen who do intend to wield said unit betwixt mine velvety buttocks. Much like the bard Noah, they plan on invading my bung arc two by two, while casting spells of astroglide and amyl about my billowy poo cavern. Until the dice doth readest five or eight I must remain in the jungle of swarthy Sodom fending off vascular eggplants.

With great hope and quivering dung scabbard I beseech you nobleman.

Best,

Pytr Skewered-Rump of Chapped Rump Shire
haircut
AG
There are two cheesedicks on this thread that have gotten off the beaten path.
BAGAAG
AG
If anyone is looking to join a new clan, "TEXAS CLASH" is taking on any new nerds that want to join a start-up clan. There are six of us that branched off another clan and we need a few more to start doing wars again.

Trying to set some good rules in place so we can win more wars. Old clan lost any/all management and got annoying.

GALOWbraw is the leader of our clan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.