Texags Xbox 360 NCAA 14 Online Dynasty

8,489 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Wrec86 Ag
Wrec86 Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys, I've played with some of you before -My gamertag is "SchruteFarmer". Madden just doesn't quite do it for me, and I miss NCAA, so I'm firing up a dynasty that will advance 2 times per week.

You can be anybody you want. First come, first serve. Conferences remain the same. I will schedule out of conference opponents to try and keep the number of user games relatively even, I have a feeling the SEC West will be represented well, but the ACC probably won't be. So if someone is in the ACC by themselves, They'll have 3 out of conference user games. If someone wants to be a "non-elite" team (example - Baylor) then I will schedule them against other similar talent level teams. Also, if there is a clear hierarchy between some good players, and some new guys, then I will schedule accordingly. You guys can also schedule games yourselves.

The rosters have been updated (by a set of users) to the current 2014-2015 rosters as of the beginning of the season. So Leonard Fournette, Myles Garrett and all the other Freshmen are in the game and Johnny Football is already gone. They were updated at the beginning of the season, though, so not all players are necessarily as good as they are in real life.

I would like to send out the invites on Thursday night, then give you guys the weekend to do your pre-season activities (set recruiting board, redshirts, etc)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Teams that have been taken. (I will keep this updated)

SEC:
LSU - redazztbird
Georgia- Bearkataggie15
Texas A&M - kill0509
Auburn - cancer boy
Florida - tward16

Big 12:
West Virginia- spursaggie98
TCU - Gauge12
Houston - (move?) SippinHenn
Oklahoma - TCB986
Sips - knockd0wn

Big 10:
Ohio State - SchruteFarmer

Pac 12:
Oregon - Ferrari Bob 95
AgsMyDude
AG
Interested.

Also, where did you get the updated roster from?
StrykerAg
AG
LSU - redazztbird
Wrec86 Ag
I downloaded it from one of the shared files. The gamertag was "Call Me LSU", but I'm not sure that's exact.

They went through and used Rivals to import all the Freshman and take away all the seniors/early draft guys. It's not perfect, but its pretty good.

Let me know which team you want?
Wrec86 Ag
Got you Stryker.
mrnegative
Put me down for ULM
Wrec86 Ag
Louisiana Monroe, correct?

What's your gamertag?
mrnegative
quote:
Louisiana Monroe, correct?

What's your gamertag?

Spursaggie98.

I don't currently have live but I'm getting it this weekend
mrnegative
And I want the most difficult schedule possible and the most user matches allowed

For example, make my ooc tamu, LSU, Bama, and Ohio state
mrnegative
All y'all are picking cheesy teams.
ADS12
ATS2k10
mrnegative
Could we just make a custom conference where we all play each other?
Wrec86 Ag
I thought about that, but when you play that many user games, you end up having a lot of delays. I do like those Dynasties too, just different and a lot more intense. You need to have a few guys who don't mind going 2-6 in conference.

Colonel, is that your gamertag? What team do you want?
mrnegative
Lame
mrnegative
How about if there are <= 10 people we are in the same conference, and if not we are separated into two conferences
Bridger43
Ferrari Bob 95-Oregon
Wrec86 Ag
Got you Bridger.

quote:
How about if there are <= 10 people we are in the same conference, and if not we are separated into two conferences
I think we'll keep the set up as is, no matter how many teams we have. You're talking about a more intensive league, which I'm ok with, but not everyone has the time for that. If you create your own dynasty with 12 users all in one conference, let me know and I'll be the first to sign up.
mrnegative
quote:
Got you Bridger.

quote:
I think we'll keep the set up as is, no matter how many teams we have. You're talking about a more intensive league, which I'm ok with, but not everyone has the time for that. If you create your own dynasty with 12 users all in one conference, let me know and I'll be the first to sign up.

So how many user matches per season are you planning?
Wrec86 Ag
Targeting 3-4 regular season user matchups per season, depending on conference, etc.

Conference championships and bowl games will add to that.

Any one user can have more if they want it.
mrnegative
I would like to change my team to Auburn. Thanks
Wrec86 Ag
Ok, we have 7 people, two of which have not specified a team yet. Anybody else want in?

If we don't get up to 10-12 by tonight, I'm out of town until late Sunday night. We can start it up then.
mrnegative
That would be better since I'm getting another month this weekend
BeastmodeAg
AG
Move it to sunday and I would be down!
Need to hit the walmart for a live subscription first
HowdyGetRowdy409
Is this just for one season or can you do multiple seasons? I have no clue this would be my first NCAA/madden online dynasty so I was just wondering.
HowdyGetRowdy409
Either way I'll join.

Gamer tag: AggSwagMovemnt

I'll take Bama. It's the easy way out but I want to join the west where it seems like most of the users will play. Just would be more fun to play a person rather than the computer.
Wrec86 Ag
haven't really gotten any for sure responses, so I'll adjust to send the invites out Sunday.

Howdy, - Yes, it is for multiple seasons. You pick a team and you are in charge of playing the games along with recruiting.

BeastmodeAg, Hennessy11, and Colonel1213 (ATK2k10) - I need your gamertags and team choices.
HowdyGetRowdy409
Well then put me down for Bama I guess. As much as I don't want to be them, I'd rather be around my sec west brethren.
mrnegative
quote:
Well then put me down for Bama I guess. As much as I don't want to be them, I'd rather be around my sec west brethren.

Be a Mississippi school so you aren't overpowering
kill0509
AG
Definitely interested! GT is kill0509 and i'll have to update my live account as I let mine run out like a few others have. Are we starting new coaches or using existing ones?
mrnegative
Let's do new so recruiting is somewhat equal
Wrec86 Ag
Yes - creating new coaches so there are no skill tree differences at the start.

kill0509 - got you. Which team you want?
kill0509
AG
Not sure yet. Love the thought of building a program but seems like folks are taking big name schools.
mrnegative
quote:
Not sure yet. Love the thought of building a program but seems like folks are taking big name schools.

If you pick a small school I'll follow you into the same conference. for example if you pick unt I'll pick utsa
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
quote:

If you pick a small school I'll follow you into the same conference. for example if you pick unt I'll pick utsa

I'd be in for this if one or two others will.
HowdyGetRowdy409
Can you upload your roster? I'd just like to see what these updates look like.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.