*****Official PS4 Thread*****

13,500 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Bryan98
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I came very close to taking Monday off to go visit Bungie's offices, only about 30 minutes away and I never realized it but I have been there on multiple occasions in the area. But Tuesday seems much much better for playing time. The nice thing is two of my buds also have Tuesday off so we will be able to get a fireteam going.
Saxsoon
AG
Those of us that we know are going to play Destiny. If you are going to, let me know and I can also update this list on the front page.

***PS4 Destiny Players***

Vade281
McG16-18
Dredguno
Redbaron788
tfunk2002
Prime0882
Seven_Psycho_Ags
twelfthman
Saxsoon
slashvoid-13
fmz65
NomadVet2012
Arsenal_Gunner
oilfieldAGGIE11
AuthenticGman08
Tex117
Saxsoon
AG
Batman Arkham Knight has been announced for June 2, 2015. Probably for the best because rumors had it releasing at the same time as BloodBorne
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Don't mind the Arkham Knight date at all, really excited to solely focus on that one when it comes out. Can't wait to have the series back in Rocksteady's hands.

Also thanks Marsuvees for updating the Destiny list, appreciate it
agfan2013
AG
I'm starting to save my money right now for 2015, there's so many good games coming out.

Just off the top of my head, in order of how much anticipation I have:
The Division
Metal Gear: Phantom Pain
Uncharted 4
Rainbow Six: Siege
The Order: 1886
Evolve
Arkham Knight

And that doesn't include indie games or unconfirmed games like battlefront 3 or red dead redemption 2. 2015 may be one of the best years for gaming yet.

Two series I'd love to see in the near future are Fallout and Bioshock. Fallout can be anywhere as I'm sure Bethesda will pick a great location but is love for bioshock to go back to rapture kind of like the DLC for infinite where you could see the city in its prime.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Was considering the gold headset since it was announced and bit the bullet after reading y'all's satisfaction over it. Comes in tomorrow, can't wait to try it out.
Saxsoon
AG
Don't forget the special destiny audio preload you can get from the companion app
Sandman23
AG
Just picked my PS4 up at lunch today. Add me to the list. PSN LawSchoolSandman
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am a PS4 Destiny player. Around level 20/21 right now -- so count me in for any raids/strikes please!

PSN: TheForrestFires
Saxsoon
AG
I will try and gather all of the new names later tonight or tomorrow and update.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
quote:
I tried to add you but it appears that your settings prevent others from adding you.

"Cannot send the Friend request because of the recipient's settings.
(WS-36756-7)"
kill0509
AG
Add me to the list of PS4 players for Destiny. Old college buddy and I have been playing in the evenings around 6 or 7 and are right at level 20 now. Finished all the stories missions but would appreciate having some other fellow Ags to run the strikes and raids with. We joined the clan this weekend. My PSN ID is the same as my TexAgs name. Definitely enjoying the game so far!!
kill0509
AG
Ph.D. and marsuvees, just sent y'all a PSN request to add me. Looking forward to these raids now that we are finally to lvl 20!!
Saxsoon
AG
Sorry Kill, I ignored your friend request because I didn't recognize it
mckinneyttu97
not sure is it was touched upon, but I broke down and ordered the 2TB hard drive for the 4. $129 on amazon, pretty simple switch and re boot.

All stats are on the cloud so its just a matter of loading the discs back in and setting them up. My 11 YO does 2 or 3 when he gets out of school. we were already full and had to delete a few games to load updates and Destiny.

FYI
Sandman23
AG
quote:
quote:
I tried to add you but it appears that your settings prevent others from adding you.

"Cannot send the Friend request because of the recipient's settings.
(WS-36756-7)"
Real bizarre. I will see what I can toggle on or off to try and fix this.
Saxsoon
AG
Hey kill, resend me a friend request.
SF2004
AG
Fecalfighter04

Add me to the PS4 and Destiny players list.
TelcoAg
AG
Posting on this thread so I have it on my WL.

PSN GT:
TelcoAg
Saxsoon
AG
Welcome to the fold.

Sony is hosting a private event this week and is expected to make some announcements. We also have the VGA come g up where we can expect some stuff. Supposedly 18 world premiers. I would take that lightly since TN ey are considering no man's sky as a premier.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Got your invite and accepted, Telco!

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Shadow of Mordor saved my 2014 in terms of games, I was extremely disappointed this year. I'm hoping for a significant update for Uncharted 4, perhaps a release date!
Saxsoon
AG
List of Developers at Playstation Experience

Saxsoon
AG
So far, they have shown a 15 min gameplay demo of UC4 and Bloodborne co-op. Stunning
Fenrir
Until Dawn was a big highlight for me. Really fun to watch. Probably the best use of the lightbar I've seen in a game as well. I can see that game being a lot of fun to play with other people.

Uncharted 4 gameplay was awesome. Loved the changes and additions. Looks like they incorporated a good amount of TLOU gameplay to it.

Glad to see some good titles for Vita announced even if they are just ports or smaller titles.

The FF7 thing was just a big cocktease. **** Square. Nobody cares about a port of a port of a game from 3 systems ago that has been readily available this entire time.
Saxsoon
AG
I was shocked how into the game the audience got into Until Dawn. I imagine getting a group of a couple friends shouting out what things you should do would make for a fun interactive night. plus lots of options for replayability. Wonder how long a cycle of the game takes.
TexAg1987
quote:
I was shocked how into the game the audience got into Until Dawn. I imagine getting a group of a couple friends shouting out what things you should do would make for a fun interactive night. plus lots of options for replayability. Wonder how long a cycle of the game takes.

This is how my friends and I play lots of games. Horror games are the best, followed by games like heavy rain. This should be fun!
Tex117
AG
quote:
The FF7 thing was just a big cocktease. **** Square. Nobody cares about a port of a port of a game from 3 systems ago that has been readily available this entire time.

This has to be the one of the biggest trolls in gaming history.

If you ventured over to NeoGaf or Reddit, the nerd meltdown was comedic gold.
Saxsoon
AG
I was on GAF as it happened.

****ing hilarious
agfan2013
AG
Uncharted 4 gameplay looked awesome. Can't wait until that releases, definitely a day one buy for me.
Tex117
AG
quote:
I was on GAF as it happened.

****ing hilarious

It was too much too handle really. The comedy was too much.

Gaf cracks me up
Saxsoon
AG
When Boyes made the comment if Gaf already had a leak of a trailer was also a fun moment to be on Gaf

Oh and when they put Shuhei Yoshida into that Time Force Ultra game.
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Seems like an appropriate time to revive this thread with Christmas coming and going and the inevitable new ps4 gifts. Post psn's, let's be friends, kinda.
Saxsoon
AG
Friends?

Javelina
AG
JavelinaAg
MW03
AG
Pulled the trigger along with Far Cry 4. PSName is ray_jackson-03

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.