Droid X now or wait for verizon I Phone

3,533 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by GAP76
99CentBeer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
True.

However, it's a good thing you can already do this without a task killer.

And like I said, if an application is "going rogue" ... you should uninstall it until it gets fixed.
wealeat09
AG
Task killer is quicker. That said, I don't have one on my phone.

[This message has been edited by wealeat09 (edited 1/2/2011 1:40p).]
99CentBeer
Ok, I'll agree with that. Using a task killer will save you about 10 seconds in the rare event of a rogue app eating up your CPU.
wealeat09
AG
I'm just saying that Ogle actually has a point and that it could serve that purpose. He is supposedly a developer so those 10 seconds over and over again could save a chunk of time.
mazag08
AG
I have an X. It is perfect.
GAP76
AG
I did not intend to illicit the debate that ensued from my original question about the reported verizon iphone and motorolla Droid X...... Anyway, I think folks just need to take a deep breath, count to ten, and relax.....

Back to the original question as to the iphone vs. Droid X, I am now leaning toward waiting from the reported verizon IPhone....

Thanks!
ashleyschaeffer
I suspect we'll know more in the next few weeks.
TMoney2007
AG
What changed your mind?
GAP76
AG
As far as changing my mind - at least at the moment - I would really like to go ahead and get a smartphone now, but I can afford to wait a little longer to see what does ultimately evolve regarding the reported verizon iphone.... On the one hand, I am very tempted to get a droid now because the verizon deals are tempting, but I also made the switch from the PC to a macbook pro for the home and personal use about a year ago and I really like it, thus the synergy between the macbook and the IPHONE may make sense for me as long as I can be patient for a little longer.....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.