Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Recruiter in Rotating Equipment (blowers & compressors)

739 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by gigemags-99
cml08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am the hiring manager for multiple director-level sales & service management roles across USA and am looking for a recruiter who is connected and specializes in this space. Company is a global manufacturer of blowers and low-pressure compressors. Industries are predominantly downstream petrochemicals and water/wastewater, among others. A recruiter connected in the rotating equipment space is who I am targeting for this.

I appreciate any recommendations!
drafalski
Good morning.

I am a highly experienced sales director with a proven track record of success. I have over 26 years of experience in the industry, and I have a deep understanding of the sales process. I am also an excellent communicator and motivator, and I am confident that I can build a successful sales team.
> In my previous role, I was responsible for leading a team of 13 account manager. We consistently exceeded our sales goals, and we were recognized as one of the top sales teams in the company. I am confident that I can bring the same level of success to your company.
> I am eager to learn more about the sales director position and your company. I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

David Rafalski
drafalski@icloud.com
979-299-8071
gigemags-99
AG
cml08 said:

I am the hiring manager for multiple director-level sales & service management roles across USA and am looking for a recruiter who is connected and specializes in this space. Company is a global manufacturer of blowers and low-pressure compressors. Industries are predominantly downstream petrochemicals and water/wastewater, among others. A recruiter connected in the rotating equipment space is who I am targeting for this.

I appreciate any recommendations!

Curious as to why you would need a recruiter "connected in this space". I'm assuming this is an internal / corporate recruiter. Being connected makes sense for an agency / headhunter, but why limit yourself? Great recruiters are great recruiters. They don't need to do the job, they just need to understand what skills you are seeking and be a connector in general.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.