Job Network
Sponsored by

Aggie Chick-fil-A Operators?

5,247 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Kraken
TexAgs04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any Aggie Chick-fil-A Operators on here? I am interviewing in Atlanta next month and would like to sit down and chat.

Feel free to pass along your email and I will contact you. Thanks.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Dat Nguyen
ChampsAg
If you are in B/CS, contact Gerald Huggins (Aggieland and Tower Point) or Carter Hall (his dad owns the Briarcrest location and he ran the mall location)
fire09
AG
Brent owns the chick fil a on hwy 6 and 59 in Sugarland and is an aggie. I worked for him way back in high school. Sorry don't have his contact info, but I bet you can call the store and get linked up somehow.
BTD
The one on sawyer and I-10 is aggie owned. I've seen him on here before but don't recall his handle.
NomadicAggie
AG
FYI, none of them are "Aggie owned". Chick fil A owns them, that's their business model.

The one down in Pearland is Aggie operated. Good guy.
mazag08
AG
quote:
If you are in B/CS, contact Gerald Huggins (Aggieland and Tower Point) or Carter Hall (his dad owns the Briarcrest location and he ran the mall location)
Gerald is great. I used to see him a lot taking orders at the window, prepping food, etc. He genuinely loves what he does. I would definitely called him, as he has nearly perfected that business model.
The Milkman
AG
You wont find them on Texags... they are too busy rolling in their piles of cash at home
iisanaggie
AG
I would speak to Gerald over the guy who owns the Bryan location. Gerald has a much better grasp on working with the community and seems to much better dealing with his employees (at least in public).
inch05
AG
TRUTH...these operators, in their free time are just counting stacks
ZooGuy
AG
quote:
I would speak to Gerald over the guy who owns the Bryan location. Gerald has a much better grasp on working with the community and seems to much better dealing with his employees (at least in public).
Disagree. I worked with Gerald, Carter, and Craig (Carter's dad). All are great people. I worked under or with them all; never any issues handling employees.

Been trying to get into CFA again, but it seems too late for me.
ZooGuy
AG
quote:
TRUTH...these operators, in their free time are just counting stacks
Nope, they're working about 80-90 hour weeks minimum.
dreyOO
But are the making stacks?
VanZandt92
I believe the Albuquerque location on Montgomery is run by Aggies. My wife probably could get their contact info if you need it.
ChampsAg

I couldn't tell you the last time that I saw Gerald in a store. He has GMs that run them for him.

On the other hand, Mr. Hall was out stocking straws and napkins today when I was there.

chn4
What round are you on? I didn't make it past the field interviews. Wish I had gotten a different interviewer as I didn't like mine at all. Been wanting to re-apply but figured I need to advance my career 10 more steps or become governor of tx before doing so
dmarzo
Hi

Interested in an update on this thread...any luck with the interview?

I just went thru video interview myself. What's reasonable expectation in terms of hearing if I made the next step?
VonDownByTheRiver
Wayne and Janelle run the one in the Forum in NE San Antonio. I worked for them 16 years ago, and they're still there as far as I know. You could likely call the store and get in touch.
Texker
AG
quote:
You wont find them on Texags... they are too busy rolling in their piles of cash at home
No doubt it's a license to print cash.
Leeman
I believe they have a requirement that you are required to work so many hours in the store.
stonana
AG
I know the goal is that the operator works in the restaurant a lot, but I used to eat at the Sawyer Heights location a ton at all sorts of time throughout the day and I rarely saw the operator. It seems that there may be a few different ways to operate that business.
The Kraken
AG
BTD said:

The one on sawyer and I-10 is aggie owned. I've seen him on here before but don't recall his handle.
12th Man Ag
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.