When will admissions notify (transfer)?

1,950 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Joseph in Cypress
Vulcan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! Anyone know when TAMU admissions might notify a transfer applicant who applied on Aug 1 for Spring 24 transfer? Thanks!
Joseph in Cypress
AG
We are in the same situation…. Wait and see nervously
Joseph George '92
AvantGarde-CollegePrep
All transfer decisions are made internally within the department and follow a rolling admissions process. It is highly recommended to establish a connection with the senior undergraduate advisors and engage in meaningful conversations with them. A valuable guideline for prospective transfer students is to build personal relationships with these advisors. Visiting the campus, discussing with the advisors, and maintaining regular communication with them about your course selections, academic aspirations, and transfer objectives is essential. This approach offers the most effective means of ensuring a smooth and successful transfer process.

Overall, the timing of the decision varies and depends on how competitive an application you submitted. Some decisions are made 3-4 weeks before a semester begins.
Redefining College Prep
Joseph in Cypress
AG
Last Friday while eating at double Dave's he check his portal and there it was… he got accepted! Best meal ever! He is transferring from blinn to construction science, 3.75 gpa
Joseph George '92
CajunAggie
AG
My son got accepted today. Transfer from Blinn.

Construction Science, also.
Joseph in Cypress
AG
Just saw this after my first response. Best pep rolls I have ever had! Congrats to our boys!
Joseph George '92
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.