Iran Announces Support for Anti-Israel Protests at US Universities

987 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by techno-ag
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Iran has officially picked its side amid anti-Israeli protests that have erupted across elite U.S. colleges and universities.

As hundreds of students have been arrested at Columbia University, the University of Southern California, MIT, UT-Austin and others after disrupting campus facilities and trespassing, Iran is throwing its support behind the protesters.

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian expressed support for those speaking ill of Israel and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He also said the law enforcement response to the ongoing protests, and subsequent mass arrests, has them "deeply worried and disgusted."

"The suppression and harsh treatment of the American police and security forces against professors and students protesting the genocide and war crimes of the Israeli regime in various universities of this country is deeply worried and disgusted by the public opinion of the world," the foreign minister said on X, according to a translation. "This repression is in line with the continuation of Washington's full-fledged support for the Israeli regime and clearly shows the dual policy and contradictory behavior of the American government towards freedom of expression."
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-picks-sides-anti-israel-protests-rage-across-us-universities-deeply-worried-disgusted

From a government which will happily gun down its own people if they protest for anything other than the government approved narrative.

When Iran is on your side, you should pause and take a long time for some self reflection. However, I doubt the NPCs out there rioting are capable of doing that.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Owlagdad
LOL. Ole Joe is shaking in his boots-- he will cut more sanctions and send Iran money!!

Slicer97
AG
Those NPCs likely know nothing about the Iranian government and wouldn't care anyways. Their position is correct because TikTok told them so.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Imagine that.

Lefties sure love themselves some terrorism, don't they?
#FJB
Owlagdad
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Imagine that.

Lefties sure love themselves some terrorism, don't they?
So, we should really treat them as an enemy. Works for me.
Harry Stone
AG
Glad to see so many libs on here side with terrorists. Super pumped about my children growing up in this society. **** me.
jrico2727
AG
I am sure Obama didn't fund any of this
usmcbrooks
And this is how the terrorists win
TexasAggiesWin
S
Anytime Iranian officials talk about harsh treatment of citizens of another country....

TexAgs91
AG
This is news?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
I think it's so ridiculous that these people are allowed to have Twitter accounts. Death threats against America and all that.

If you told Ronald Reagan that the Iotola would one day be able to troll the US on Twitter....
usmcbrooks
jrico2727 said:

I am sure Obama didn't fund any of this

Valerie Jarrett had nothing to do with it either.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.