un says palestinians have suffered an injustice and denial of civil rights

1,372 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by kb2001
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
for over a hundred years

https://www.un.org/unispal/history/
nobody should ever take what the un says or does seriously
defund the un
93MarineHorn
They've gotten better than they deserve.
Kraft Punk
Support terrorism & you lose civil rights

Seems a pretty basic concept to me
Slicer97
AG
"un says palestinians have suffered an injustice and denial of civil rights"

Tell that to the Israelis that didn't get to see Oct 8th.
Ag87H2O
AG

Now go back 3000 years and see who's civil rights have suffered injustice over the millenia.

And who cares what the United Nothing says anyway. Thanks to the Israeli army, it has been verified they are enablers and outright supporters of Hamas.
policywonk98
AG
The 2 million Palestinian Israelis and their representatives in the Knesset say hello UN, we exist. The military aged Palestinian Israelis serving in the IDF also say hello.

I think they mean to say the group of Palestinians descended from those that chose to support terrorism are now reaping what their male leaders have sown over the last 70 years. And there is no doubt that the brainwashing that has gone on in the lives of everyone in Gaza below the age of 80 is tragic. I wish the UN would condemn that just once. At a minimum I wish our countries political leaders would couch it in these terms and place the blame squarely on the the terrorists who have subjected generations of men, women, girls, and boys to physical and emotional abuse.

The Chicken Ranch
AG
When we talk about "rights" in the Muslim world, including Palestine, I often wonder what life is like for anyone that isn't Muslim? Or what it is like for women, homosexuals, transgenders or LBFTQIA+ people, or anyone of a different ethnicity? Isn't it interesting that elitist west white liberals are only concerned about the marginalized in their own back yard, and not those in non-western countries?

Hypocrites.
Highway6
AG
Maybe the UN should demand the Palestinians release the hostages and apologize for the attacks on civilians.
JWinTX
Didn't the UN authorize Israel's carveout back in 1948 from Palestine? Maybe they need to talk to themselves in the mirror instead of brow-beating anyone supporting the Israel state.
Viper16
AG
F the UN!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
sleepybeagle
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

When we talk about "rights" in the Muslim world, including Palestine, I often wonder what life is like for anyone that isn't Muslim? Or what it is like for women, homosexuals, transgenders or LBFTQIA+ people, or anyone of a different ethnicity? Isn't it interesting that elitist west white liberals are only concerned about the marginalized in their own back yard, and not those in non-western countries?

Hypocrites.
I wonder how the UN would feel if a bunch of guys in paragliders and machine guns dropped out of the sky into their assembly and started raping women and murdering civilians.
sleepybeagle
BonfireNerd04
Starting a war of genocidal aggression and losing it does NOT make you a victim. Just ask the Germans.

F Palestine and F the UN!
Owlagdad
Those idiots were nomadic Bedouins riding camels and living in tents. Before they effed up on Oct 7, those pictures of Gaza were pretty amazing at the houses and modern buildings. Suckers just can't be happy, and just like folks in this country who are given so much for next to no effort, they want more!
Ginormus Ag
AG
sleepybeagle said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

Hypocrites.
I wonder how the UN would feel if a bunch of guys in paragliders and machine guns dropped out of the sky into their assembly and started raping women and murdering civilians.

Most of them would join in.

Biz Ag
AG
Then the Muslim nations of the Middle East should take them in as refugees. Problem solved.
APHIS AG
damiond said:

for over a hundred years

https://www.un.org/unispal/history/
nobody should ever take what the un says or does seriously
defund the un
What a sinkhole for the billions that this country has given to an organization that was suppose to bring peace to the world.

And also enjoying the benefits that their "ambassadors" enjoy being in this country.
mjschiller
AG
The un hates America
Marvin J. Schiller
APHIS AG
mjschiller said:

The un hates America
But they gladly cash our checks.
kb2001
AG
JWinTX said:

Didn't the UN authorize Israel's carveout back in 1948 from Palestine? Maybe they need to talk to themselves in the mirror instead of brow-beating anyone supporting the Israel state.
Agreed, but it goes well beyond that. The "carveout" was to try and formalize and retry the 1920 mandate to re-establish the Jewish state and a Muslim state. Before it was a British territory in 1920, it was an Ottoman territory. Palestine has never existed as its own entity until 1988, it has always been a territory under someone else's control. Even the name Palestine was given to the region by the Romans in their long attempts to subjugate Judaism. Prior to 1948, the last independent nation that existed on that land was the Kingdom of Judah and the Kingdom of Israel, this was during the Second Temple period.

For the entire history of the name "Palestine" existing, it has been either Jews, or it has been Muslims and Jews. It has never meant anything else. The idea that Jews have invaded Palestine is a lie.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.