Israel/Hamas going at it

1,497,328 Views | 9239 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Agthatbuilds
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hamas just gave Israel permission to take the gloves off. Looking forward to the response and hopefully these terrorists are completely wiped out.
agz win
AG
An incredible lapse of security by Israel to have no clue about all this. Calling up all reservists.
MelvinUdall
Hamas will regret this decision.
CDUB98
AG
Time to wipe Hamas off the map. Every single one of them.
Gilligan
AG
For Israel to be caught off guard is very surprising. They have eyes and ears everywhere. I expect their response to be overwhelming. They will also strike deep when they find out the details and backers of this attack.

Like already mentioned able bodied men and women are technically all reservists and I thought required to be armed and fight back.

When living in a powder keg this should be expected. Crazy / scary stuff!

Pray for those captured!
Drake aTm
AG
We might be going to war. Hamas still occupies large parts of Israel. Israel is mobilizing the reservist and have declared war. Probably will hit targets even an Iran.
Mas89
AG
Claverack
Has the White House responded yet? Or are they vetting the response through the Iranian Embassy?

willtackleforfood
AG
Watch Iran.
aTmAg
AG
Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

Things will get spicy when we see the full Israeli response. Will Hezbollah join in? Iran itself?

The Industrial Military Complex, " Goodie another conflict to profit from!"
Eye Roll. When did so many Americans become stupid?
Claverack
aTmAg said:

Eye Roll. When did so many Americans become stupid?
Yep. I guess we missed the part where "lay down and die" was ever an acceptable option for Israel.
will25u
Cheetah01
AG
Watch Hezbollah too. Iran is at the root of all of this. I would be willing to bet Hezbollah jumps in from the North. Syria (or Iran in Syria) is going to end up in the mix also. This could very easily escalate rapidly. Total powder keg
MouthBQ98
AG
Israel caught sleeping? They got complacent it appears.

The leftist efforts there recently to disrupt and bring down the conservative coalition can't have helped readiness.
normalhorn
Biden handing Iran the $6BB should have been warning enough for Israel to be on guard.
There's no way this is ONLY Hamas doing work.
Drake aTm
AG
A source coming in unconfirmed that Egypt and Lebanon said they will join the fight if Israel invades Gaza. Not confirmed, but if that's true we are getting involved
TheBonifaceOption
One Democrat in the WH undid the peace that Trump brokered. Well done America
agent-maroon
AG
will25u said:

"the success of Russia in Ukraine"???

Different definition of "success" than the one I've been using, but OK...

Iran putting those billions of released dollars of "humanitarian aid" to work. Only question is whether the billions came from the money that Biden or Obama released. Likely both.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Krazykat
AG
Prayers and support for our Israeli brothers and sisters! Wipe out the Hamas vermin.
Owlagdad
With rumours obama was Muslim, he couldn't get away with giving Iran money until end of his term. Now he whispers into Joes earphones and lets that dumbass take the heat for giving Iran power.
CheeseSndwch
There's a post over on r/combatfootage of the base raid and it's gut wrenching. Numerous KIA that look like they were either rounded up and executed in their barracks or they made their last stand there before being overrun.
suburban cowboy
AG
now we know FJB released the 6 billion (minus his 10%) to Iran so they could have a nice bonus fund to kill Israelis
Funky Winkerbean
AG
suburban cowboy said:

now we know FJB released the 6 billion (minus his 10%) to Iran so they could have a nice bonus fun to kill Israelis
Global chaos and war fills the pockets of politicians.
aTmAg
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

There's a post over on r/combatfootage of the base raid and it's gut wrenching. Numerous KIA that look like they were either rounded up and executed in their barracks or they made their last stand there before being overrun.
Looks to me they caught the Israelis sleeping. There is no way they'd allow themselves to get rounded up. They aren't cowards like Palestinians.
TAMU1990
AG
Monkeypoxfighter said:

Great work, Hamas. You've just cost the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of your own people. When will folks learn that if you leave Israel alone they leave you alone?

It will be more than that.
aTmAg
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Monkeypoxfighter said:

Great work, Hamas. You've just cost the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of your own people. When will folks learn that if you leave Israel alone they leave you alone?

It will be more than that.
Hopefully
Rebel Yell
AG
45-70Ag said:

This makes me sick.
Robert L. Peters
Looks like they already raped her from the blood.
agz win
AG
Lots of missiles but where is Israel's missiles defense system.
eATMup-Reveille
Stlkofta said:

Did not have to be this way. At all. But this nation is run by a crop of absolute morons who never fail to do more harm than good overseas.

It's MUCH more than simply Moronic behavior…it's PURE Evil in this administration as well as the Obamas.
TAMU1990
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

Looks like they already raped her from the blood.

Look at her pants - full of blood.

Coming to America soon. Millions of single military aged men coming across the US border.
eATMup-Reveille
agz win said:

Lots of missiles but where is Israel's missiles defense system.

Too many missiles to intercept.
eATMup-Reveille
Rebel Yell said:

45-70Ag said:

This makes me sick.

Every one of those pukes needs to be beheaded.
aTmAg
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Rebel Yell said:

45-70Ag said:

This makes me sick.

Every one of those pukes needs to be beheaded.
Not painful enough.
agent-maroon
AG
Rebel Yell said:

45-70Ag said:

This makes me sick.
As it should make anyone. This behavior is the very reason that you don't negotiate with or even tolerate a terrorist's continuing existence.

Kill. Them. All.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Last Page
Page 2 of 265

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.