just a little prayer ?????

1,217 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by HarleySpoon
GigEmNurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Could I get a little prayer and kind thoughts sent in the direction of my dad?? He is an Aggie - Class of 70 - his dad was also an Aggie, his brother, and me. He had a stroke on Monday and is doing okay, but still need a little prayer and healing as he goes to rehab. He really wants his golf game back. His main mode of physical activity. Thanks so much!!!
Dad-O-Lot
AG
done
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers lifted
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Faithful Ag
Praying for him and your family.
ChaplainMCH
AG
GigEmNurse said:

Could I get a little prayer and kind thoughts sent in the direction of my dad?? He is an Aggie - Class of 70 - his dad was also an Aggie, his brother, and me. He had a stroke on Monday and is doing okay, but still need a little prayer and healing as he goes to rehab. He really wants his golf game back. His main mode of physical activity. Thanks so much!!!

You got it! May God's Spirit of strength and peace be with him and with you. May His blessings shine upon you both. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
It is difficult to write as if I was in your presence. However, it is a necessary skill. Communication should be full of smiles, respect, and a desire to relate. If you cannot relate to me, and I to you, there is little chance of us positively influencing each other.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Hate to hear he had a stoke, and thankful he is doing better. We will add your dad and your family to our Rosary.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
GigEmNurse
Update - he flew the coop from the hospital yesterday and is now at the Zale Lipshy PT Rehab in Dallas. He's doing remarkably better.

More background on my dad. He was also a college umpire back in the SWC days, and after A&M was in the Big 12 and SEC. He's the shorter guy in the middle (first picture) and second from the right (2nd picture). He's the one who taught me all about sports and made me a sports girl rather than a sitcom or drama tv girl. All of our blood runs deep maroon though!!!

I appreciate everyone's prayers and support!!

dermdoc
AG
Praise the Lord!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HarleySpoon
AG
Done!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.