*** MOVIE TRAILERS & RELEASE DATES ***

465,488 Views | 3908 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TCTTS
AG
Mufasa: The Lion King
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13186482/
December 20, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

The Porkchop Express
TCTTS said:

Mufasa: The Lion King
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13186482/
December 20, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

• Introducing Blue Ivy Carter as Kiara, daughter of King Simba and Queen Nala
  • And Beyonc Knowles-Carter as Nala

Please pass the cyanide.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS said:

It sounds like he's potentially coming back, I just don't think he's been confirmed yet. No one knows for sure, though. As of now he is, at least, officially a producer on the project.

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
oragator
Yes please.

schmendeler
AG
The replies to that tweet are something else
redline248
AG
I imagine they go something like "re-enact the best scene in Black Swan, please."
TCTTS
AG
Lee
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5112584/
September 27, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

TCTTS
AG
Blanco Jimenez
AG
TCTTS said:

8 year old me has 44 year old me excited about this.
BassCowboy33
TCTTS said:

Lee
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5112584/
September 27, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

Man, this looks good. Having served in war zones, I can say combat journalists are a different breed of human.

Also excited to see Andy Samberg's range here. I've always wondered what he could do given the chance at more serious roles. He has an "everyman" quality about him.
TCTTS
AG
The first, very odd, but very cool clip of Megalopolis, Francis Ford Coppola's magnum opus, one he's been trying to make for decades now (and finally financed himself), starring Adam Driver, Nathalie Emmanuel, Giancarlo Esposito, Aubrey Plaza, Shia LaBeouf, Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Laurence Fishburne, Talia Shire, and Jason Schwartzman...

Megalopolis
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10128846/
2024 TBA

From Coppola himself...

Quote:

"A man balances precariously on a ledge high above a once-grand city. The movie that follows is - at least in part - about an entire civilization teetering on a similarly precarious ledge, devouring itself in a whirl of unchecked greed, self-absorption, and political propaganda, while a few bold dreamers push against the tide, striving to usher in a new dawn. The man is called Caesar (Adam Driver), like the Roman general who gave rise to the Roman Empire, Cesar the labor leader who organized California's farm workers in the 1960s, and a few other notably great men of history. But he is also clearly an avatar of myself a grand visionary witnessing a once-great thing (call it cinema if you must) withering before his very eyes and determined to revivify it. And, after decades of planning, MEGALOPOLIS the movie is the powerful elixir I have produced: a sweeping, big-canvas movie of provocative ideas and relentless cinematic invention that belies its maker's 85 years of age. I seem to have been born-again by a strike of filmic lightning, and the movie - no, the experience (complete with in-theater "live cinema") - that has emerged feels at once the work of a film-school wunderkind unbowed by notions of convention, but also the work of a wizened master who knows much about life and the ways of the world. To paraphrase myself speaking decades ago about APOCALYPSE NOW, MEGALOPOLIS isn't a movie about the end of the world as we know it, it is the end of the world as we know it. Only, where APOCALYPSE left us in a napalm-bombed fever-dream haze, MEGALOPOLIS, movingly, bestows on us a final image glowing with hope for the future."
BassCowboy33
TCTTS said:

The first, very odd, but very cool clip of Megalopolis, Francis Ford Coppola's magnum opus, one he's been trying to make for decades now (and finally financed himself), starring Adam Driver, Nathalie Emmanuel, Giancarlo Esposito, Aubrey Plaza, Shia LaBeouf, Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Laurence Fishburne, Talia Shire, and Jason Schwartzman...

Megalopolis
2024 TBA

From Coppola himself...

Quote:

"A man balances precariously on a ledge high above a once-grand city. The movie that follows is - at least in part - about an entire civilization teetering on a similarly precarious ledge, devouring itself in a whirl of unchecked greed, self-absorption, and political propaganda, while a few bold dreamers push against the tide, striving to usher in a new dawn. The man is called Caesar (Adam Driver), like the Roman general who gave rise to the Roman Empire, Cesar the labor leader who organized California's farm workers in the 1960s, and a few other notably great men of history. But he is also clearly an avatar of myself a grand visionary witnessing a once-great thing (call it cinema if you must) withering before his very eyes and determined to revivify it. And, after decades of planning, MEGALOPOLIS the movie is the powerful elixir I have produced: a sweeping, big-canvas movie of provocative ideas and relentless cinematic invention that belies its maker's 85 years of age. I seem to have been born-again by a strike of filmic lightning, and the movie - no, the experience (complete with in-theater "live cinema") - that has emerged feels at once the work of a film-school wunderkind unbowed by notions of convention, but also the work of a wizened master who knows much about life and the ways of the world. To paraphrase myself speaking decades ago about APOCALYPSE NOW, MEGALOPOLIS isn't a movie about the end of the world as we know it, it is the end of the world as we know it. Only, where APOCALYPSE left us in a napalm-bombed fever-dream haze, MEGALOPOLIS, movingly, bestows on us a final image glowing with hope for the future."

Do people actually talk about themselves like this?
TCTTS
AG
When you've made The Godfather and Apocalypse Now, you get a little extra leeway in the pretentiousness department - along with a sizable ego, I'm sure. That said, coming from an old man finally getting to make his dream project - again, funded on his own dime by the sale of a significant portion of his wine empire (a deal reportedly worth over $500M), as crazy as he or the movie might be, I find his words weirdly endearing in this instance.
swimmerbabe11
he has mostly a cast of people who pride themselves on being kind of wierd...so should be an interesting and uncomfortable movie.
Falcon74
AG
And Francis goes on to say "I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"
EclipseAg
AG
FYI .. Francis Ford Coppola's wife died three weeks ago.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/eleanor-coppola-wife-francis-ford-coppola-matriarch-family-filmmakers-rcna147670
Max Power
AG
Quote:

Billy Madison's explanation of the Industrial Revolution using The Puppy Who Lost His Way as the point of reference is less insane than this pile of horse****.
fig96
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

TCTTS said:

Megalopolis
2024 TBA

From Coppola himself...

Quote:

Never been to an art show, have you?
BassCowboy33
fig96 said:

BassCowboy33 said:

TCTTS said:

Megalopolis
2024 TBA

From Coppola himself...

Quote:

Never been to an art show, have you?

Is it that obvious?
TCTTS
AG
Despicable Me 4
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7510222/
July 3, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

First Page Refresh
Page 112 of 112

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.