***Big Brother 18 no spoilers***

9,352 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Carl Underguard
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
our guilty pleasure is about to start up next week on the 22nd. Cast revealed today. cant wait for another year of wondering why I love this show so much.
Scotch
AG
Normally my favorite time of year but last year frustrated me so much I may just do show only this year. I usually read recaps and sometimes even buy the feeds, but if I don't know what's really happening I might be able to enjoy the highly edited show on its on merits.
gigemJTH12
AG
yeah...I would just suggest watching it with the no spoiler crowd. It definitely has its perks.

That said, last season was one of the worst ever.

hoping for a rebound.

not to derail but can you explain "highly edited"?. what is so good that is edited out, that you get on the feeds?
Scotch
AG
Well last year,not much. But on the feeds you see all the "strategery" that, mainly due to time, you don't get to fully see in the 40 minute edit. Of course there is a lot of boring conversation and cameras on people cleaning the kitchen, too.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Removed so house guest can be reveaved during the show for the folks wanting no spoilers
Scotch
AG
Are identities of house guests are fair game pre-show?
TraditionsPD
AG
Can we discuss the number of house guests revealed?
gigemJTH12
AG
guys,

I think the no spoilers should be for game play only.

Lets discuss the cast.

Anyone object to that?
Scotch
AG
I think usually the no spoilers thread does reveal house guest info and anything obvious that uncovers, but no insider friend-of-production info that slips out etc., but I'll await others input before discussing the cast.
gigemJTH12
AG
I dont know why anyone would object to pics of the cast and short bio's...if they dont like it they can hop off of the thread when they see the first one. I am going to post.
gigemJTH12
AG
Let's meet the Houseguests...

Bronte D'Acquisto

Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current city: Denver, CO
Three adjectives that describe you: Capable, willing, and determined.

Favorite activities: I love to solve math problems consisting of calculus, statistics, and probability. I also run, look at adoptable dogs, stretch, and walk to the mall to purchase more hair accessories.

My life's motto is... Be willing to do what it takes.
gigemJTH12
AG

Paulie Calafiore

Hometown: Howell, NJ
Current city: Howell, NJ
Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, passionate, and quick-witted.

Favorite activities: I love various martial arts, exercise, and instruments. I like Krav Maga the most on the martial arts side and playing the guitar on the instrument side.

My life's motto is... A comfort zone is a wonderful place, but nothing ever grows there.
gigemJTH12
AG

Zakiyah Everette

Hometown: Charlotte, NC
Current city: Charlotte, NC
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, bouncy, and ambitious.

Favorite activities: Dancing, modeling, cooking, eating, any form of designing or creating.

My life's motto is... You only live once!
gigemJTH12
AG

Glenn Garcia

Hometown: Bronx, NY
Current city: Bronx, NY
Three adjectives that describe you: Small, big, and great.

Favorite activities: Playing with my daughter, deep-sea fishing, and traveling.

My life's motto is... Live every day like it's your last because, one day, it will be.
gigemJTH12
AG

Natalie Negrotti

Hometown: Caracas, Venezuela, South America
Current city: Franklin Park, NJ
Three adjectives that describe you: Altruistic, athletic, and beautiful.

Favorite activities: I love painting, cooking, baking, eating, napping, shopping, online shopping, doing makeup, doing hair, tanning, pageants, dancing, going on dates, playing with puppies, looking at puppy videos on Instagram and online, party planning, decorating, having tea time, getting dressed-up, doing my nails, and bargain shopping!

My life's motto is... Work hard and play harder!
gigemJTH12
AG

Victor Arroyo

Hometown: Slidell, LA
Current city: Slidell, LA
Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy, and fit.

Favorite activities: Working out, playing soccer, and [taking] trips with my friends. Those are the things I love to do, but more than that, I love women. I'm always looking for the next girl to talk to and I'm never satisfied with what I have; I'm always wanting more.

My life's motto is... Get my money, develop my body, and get women.
gigemJTH12
AG

Bridgette Dunning

Hometown: Fresno, CA
Current city: Ventura, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Optimistic, energetic, and awesome.

Favorite activities: I love to practice yoga, run, bake, read sci-fi books, go out with friends, and go to comedy shows.

My life's motto is... Follow your heart.
gigemJTH12
AG

Jozea Flores

Hometown: Bridgeton, NJ
Current city: Los Angeles, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, creative strategist, and a visual genius.

Favorite activities: Gym, hiking, and yoga.

My life's motto is... If you can trust the ground you live on and take all the risks in the world there is to take, you should have no problem achieving your goals.

gigemJTH12
AG

Tiffany Rousso

Hometown: West Palm Beach, FL
Current city: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, smart, and sincere.

Favorite activities: Playing basketball, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, painting, singing, and playing guitar.

My life's motto is... Live with urgency.
gigemJTH12
AG

Corey Brooks

Hometown: Dallas, TX
Current city: Dallas, TX
Three adjectives that describe you: Extraordinary, passionate, and lovable.

Favorite activities: I love to travel. Recently, I went to San Francisco to watch my best friend, Ross Stripling, make his MLB debut for the L.A. Dodgers. I like sightseeing, hiking, getting sick bro pics, playing sports, going out and meeting people, trying out new restaurants, playing PS4, and just being active, in general.

My life's motto is... Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!
gigemJTH12
AG

Michelle Meyer

Hometown: Washington Township, MI
Current city: Washington Township, MI
Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and curious.

Favorite activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching Live Feeds, researching nutrition-related topics, photography, working out, and selling stuff on eBay.

My life's motto is... "Be underestimated." I want to be smarter than people think I am, stronger than people think I am, etc. It gives you the upper hand!
gigemJTH12
AG

Paul Abrahamian

Hometown: Tarzana, CA
Current city: Tarzana, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, spontaneous, and energetic.

Favorite activities: I love to play music, so a jam session is always good. I love going to shows and concerts for the crowd surfing, mosh pits, stage diving, [and] all the fun stuff.

Traveling, hiking and sightseeing are definitely solid activities. I enjoy the outdoors, like the woods and mountains. I'm a thrill seeker, so [I like] essentially anything that can fuel that. I do enjoy a good night out with friends at a fun speakeasy bar in L.A., like Davey Wayne's and No Vacancy.

My life's motto is To live my life in such a fulfilling way that when I'm on my deathbed, there's nothing left for me to experience.
cr0wbar
AG
My favorite part of cast reveal is being able to easily spot the crazy by their eyes
gigemJTH12
AG
Vanessa sister and Codys brother are really easy to spot.
gigemJTH12
AG
reading the hot girl Natalie from Venezuelas hobbies list...
rhoswen
AG
That's only 12, right? God, please don't let them throw some veterans in the mix. Just leave it alone, grodner!

(Crap lie this is why I gave up the feeds years ago and only watch the edited tv airing)
rhoswen
AG
Reminder of tonight's premiere
MooreTrucker
AG
All picture links are broken.
gigemJTH12
AG
ready for tonight.
gigemJTH12
AG
so....no one watched?
aggietoolman
AG
Nope. Last season did too much damage. Will casually follow when I have time, but no real interest.
MooreTrucker
AG
Our house watched. We like Natalie and Michelle and most of the others. Feel sorry for Glenn. Hate Da'Vonne and her entire team, and hate the idea that they're going to be around for awhile to provide "good TV".
cr0wbar
AG
Yea - will be watching. The veterans schtick is tiresome - also how you going to bring back siblings of veterans from last season AND veterans from last season?

• Paul, Bronte?, Michelle easily most annoying so far out the gate
  • Thought Dayvonne would be smarter a second time around - doesnt look like it. "Can take them outta the hood, but..." moniker comes to mind
  • Poor Glenn - I can understand BB's model of moving towards an oversexed cast, but it waters down the product. Give me a bunch of 30 somethings rather than a frat house
  • In that same breath - Natalie has a fun, fake rack
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
Our house watched. We like Natalie and Michelle and most of the others. Feel sorry for Glenn. Hate Da'Vonne and her entire team, and hate the idea that they're going to be around for awhile to provide "good TV".
agree with all of that. Natalie was not nearly as annoying as i figured she would be.
Independent George
AG

quote:
In that same breath - Natalie has a fun, fake rack
Absolutely.

Underwhelming so far but still has potential. I dont know how long they will be able to keep the team thing up though. Maybe they have to go to three teams in a couple episodes or something.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.