***Big Brother 18 no spoilers***

9,351 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Carl Underguard
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like James but IMO it's a pretty bad look for him to make a deal during the endurance comp and go back on it 2 years in a row.....

To the same token, you think Bridgette and frank would have thought about that before agreeing.
Scotch
AG
They were so blinded by not wanting Da to have it they didn't think that through, I guess.

As far as the lack of posts on this thread, I changed the way I watch Big Brother, I like to see the interaction of personalities and who wins and loses is less important to me, so I just read the spoiler thread.
RAT90
AG
Scotch, I am with you there. I am enjoying this season more knowing what happens prior to the show airing.
htxag09
AG
Agreed. And I occasionally watch bbad as well. We record it and the wife watches most of it, but I'll just watch it if I'm bored or can't sleep. 3 hours a day every day is way too much for to keep up with and watch every episode.
rhoswen
AG
Same here. And they waste a lot of show time reiterating things when they come back from commercial. A ton of shows I watch do this, but when you're watching on dvr, it seems like such a waste of time. So I read the spoilers thread and only watch the show for the interactions and the DR sessions.

I'll go ahead and say many characters have grown on me, as happens just about every year. Still love James, but I'll add Paul to my favorites. He's such a goof and kinda ridiculous but I like people like that. Natalie seems like a genuinely nice person, and I know you boys love it, but the jumping up and down crap has to stop. You're a grown ass woman, lady! I could go either way on Paulie, Z, and corey. Nicole is trying to play both sides or something but she's terrible at it. Michelle strikes me as one of those girls that was super dorky in school, then in college or just after got a makeover, a good haircut/color, some fashionable clothes and left the ugly duckling phase behind. I thought from her intro she was gonna be a snob, but so far she seems nice enough.. frank & bridgette are the ones I'd like to see go next.
MooreTrucker
AG

quote:
Natalie seems like a genuinely nice person, and I know you boys love it, but the jumping up and down crap has to stop. You're a grown ass woman, lady!

Well, she was a cheerleader, which is quite obvious from the type of jumps that she does.
rhoswen
AG
Yeah I knew that but geez
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Yeah I knew that but geez
It's ingrained. They really just can't help it.
Sex Panther
AG
James pulling Natalie is one of the most mind blowing, head scratching, flat-out-shocking things to happen in modern history.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
James pulling Natalie is one of the most mind blowing, head scratching, flat-out-shocking things to happen in modern history.
Chicks dig the funny guy. That's how I outkicked my coverage so far.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She was with victor for a week before the feeds came on. She knows she needs and wants a showmance to carry her. She's not the brightest and not a threat in comps and two other guys already got involved with other girls....had to take james. Plus she's probably kind of memorized since he played big brother just last year.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
quote:
Chicks dig the funny guy. That's how I outkicked my coverage so far.

True dat
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
She was with victor for a week before the feeds came on. She knows she needs and wants a showmance to carry her. She's not the brightest and not a threat in comps and two other guys already got involved with other girls....had to take james. Plus she's probably kind of memorized since he played big brother just last year.

I think she's a lot smarter than she's pretending to be though. (I'll eat crow if I'm wrong!)

spanky
AG
I can't stand Michelle
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
disagree. I think she likes him.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
quote:
I can't stand Michelle
1000X with you on this one.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
I can't stand Michelle
shes up there on my most hated players ever.

Victor 's nomination was HILARIOUS.

not that smart of him, and he gave off as a d bag, but I was laughing out loud. that was great BB TV.
cr0wbar
AG
I know this has been a slow thread - but man, I needed that Victor nom speech. That had me rolling, and seeing the females console her in Nairobi while the guys highfive in another room just put it over the top for me.

Have some of you older BB fans seen such a drastic and better turnaround for a player than Paul? The first two weeks that guy was tough to watch - but now he's turned into my favorite, I guess his humor sticks with me. The "ya boy" is a bit repetitive, but I think he knows he's placating to an audience.
MooreTrucker
AG
Isn't the "ya boy" thing directed toward his mom and/or dad?
cr0wbar
AG
That's right - I forgot that family montage. I think they did mention that it's a reference to his father. I've just noticed him and possibly Victor dropping ya boy and ya gurl a lot. Thought it was a early 20s thing...

I'll be sad when Z's fine ass gets booted
Counterpoint
AG
quote:

Have some of you older BB fans seen such a drastic and better turnaround for a player than Paul?
There haven't been many (if any) better turnarounds than his. I think he's moved from bottom two to top two.
spanky
AG
Well Victor was beyond bottom...he went home and is at the top now
rhoswen
AG
After victor's speech where corey and paulie couldn't keep a straight face at michelle's over-the-top water works had me LOLing.
Carl Underguard
AG
quote:
I'll be sad when Z's fine ass gets booted

Me, too. Plus she's the only one who regularly shows skin.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.