Trailer for SICARIO (Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro, Josh Brolin)

21,504 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Malachi Constant
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reviews out of the Cannes Film Festival have been great so far. Denis Villeneuve, the film's director, made a name for himself in 2013 with both Prisoners and Enemy, and now has two of the hottest sci-fi properties around lined up next, Story of Your Life (starring Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner) and the Blade Runner sequel. So this is his last "smaller" film for a while, one that looks to be another home run thriller come fall.

Sicario hits theaters in limited release on September 18, followed by a wide release on September 25.

God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
That looks badass
zgood10
Sex Panther
AG
Villeneuve is fantastic. He does creepy, atmospheric, tension so well.

Also that poster is badass.
israeliag
PatAg
AG
Nice, Micheal Westen sighting!
Thunder18
AG
Looks good
rhutton125
AG
Loved Prisoners, but boy I did not like Enemy.

This looks pretty dang good though. Love that cast.
Malachi Constant
AG
Emily Blunt
bogustrumper
AG
Intense.

Mexico is a cesspool.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I'm in.
agmag90
Heck yes, this looks like it's gonna be good.
Max Power
AG
That looks awesome, I'm in.
Post removed:
by user
30_Days
AG
Villeneuve is one of the most talented filmmakers currently working, this movie is going to be a slam dunk
CrottyKid
AG
This would be a great video game.
Dro07
AG
quote:
Have you seen the new ghost recon?
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:
TBH, I thought that Wildlands may have been loosely based on Clear and Present Danger when I first saw the trailer.
Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
TBH, I thought that Wildlands may have been loosely based on Clear and Present Danger when I first saw the trailer.
What does Clancy know about any of this?
schmendeler
AG
Legalize it
Zeke1995
AG
Emily Blunt is physically attractive.

There, I said it.
MaroonStain
AG
Looks badass but Emily Bluntbas as a gun toting federal agent??? She was great in EoT. Her role is prob key to the essence of the movie.
jeffk
AG
quote:
quote:

Or really the last couple of Ghost Recons, right?
Belton Ag
AG
Looks like a great movie.

I'm on the Emily Blunt bandwagon. Don't know what exactly it is about her but she is a gorgeous woman.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
In.
Sex Panther
AG
These posters inspired by Mexican Loteria cards were released today. Very cool...

TCTTS
AG
Love those.
Post removed:
by user
NorthshoreAg
AG
Awesome!
ja86
TCTTS
AG
Holy sh*t. Just got out. Favorite movie of the year so far, hands down. It's obviously early in an incredibly packed Oscar season, but I can't see this one not being in my top five at the end of the year. Some truly phenomenal sequences, tense as hell in certain spots, and beautifully shot. Emily Blunt has less to do than advertised - she does a lot of observing and question asking - but it's all for a greater purpose, part of which is to make way for the badass that is Benicio del Toro's character. Just, wow. I loved this movie so, so much. Denis Villeneuve has officially joined the must-watch club, up there with the likes of Fincher, Spielberg, Nolan, and PTA.

Sicario hit theaters in limited release this past weekend and goes wide this weekend. Please, do not miss this one.
TCTTS
AG
Also - random, but I sat next to Damon Lindelof and his wife. He's way more of a participatory audience member than I thought he'd be. Had him pegged for thoughtful and reserved, but he cheered for the usher who introduced the movie (this is a regular thing in LA - an usher at the front of the theater who announces the runtime, parking instructions, etc.) and he had a fairly audible laugh at the funny parts (of which there were a few, dialogue-wise). And for a guy who obviously has millions, he wasn't a very good dresser at all.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Holy sh*t. Just got out. Favorite movie of the year so far, hands down. It's obviously early in an incredibly packed Oscar season, but I can't see this one not being in my top five at the end of the year. Some truly phenomenal sequences, tense as hell in certain spots, and beautifully shot. Emily Blunt has less to do than advertised - she does a lot of observing and question asking - but it's all for a greater purpose, part of which is to make way for the badass that is Benicio del Toro's character. Just, wow. I loved this movie so, so much. Denis Villeneuve has officially joined the must-watch club, up there with the likes of Fincher, Spielberg, Nolan, and PTA.

Sicario hit theaters in limited release this past weekend and goes wide this weekend. Please, do not miss this one.
Great to hear. I just loved Prisoners so much and am glad this is doing well.

It helps that I am from El Paso as well. Very curious how it is all portrayed
Sex Panther
AG
Pumped to see this
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What is the release schedule for this? Is it on limited release?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.