***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

813,275 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by hunter2012
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally was able to watch it. Wow. One of the best episodes by far. So many massive, striking tones. Incredible. This is going to move at breakneck speed from here on out. So pumped for where we go from here. Its gonna be a long off-season. Way worse than Aggie football because GoT actually satisfies me whereas the football team does not.

Only thing, will PETA come after them for making the dragons fly all the way to Westeros or did they build platform ships for them to rest on.
DCPD158
AG
Saw online that next season will be delayed because they are waiting for winter weather to start filming.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Holy cow. Just finished last night.

Battle of the *******s was epic. Dragons flame throwing ships from the sky, epic. Dany burning the Khals. Epic.

Great season.

ps, Jon should have executed the red lady.
AtlAg05
AG
quote:
Saw online that next season will be delayed because they are waiting for winter weather to start filming.

But I thought Winter had already come?

Damn you GRRM for delaying Winter!

boboguitar
AG
Final alt shift x video of the season up.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Right now, you can do a 30 day free trial of HBO Now. Binge the show and then cancel HBO.
smokeythebear
AG
quote:
Final alt shift x video of the season up.
What is this?
Farmer1906
AG
Shift x alt is the a guy who puts up GOT videos on YouTube. They are very well done and informative.
Sapper Redux
quote:
quote:

But I thought Winter had already come?

Damn you GRRM for delaying Winter!

What did you expect? He created a world where even the seasons procrastinate and take forever.
RDV-1992
quote:
Only thing, will PETA come after them for making the dragons fly all the way to Westeros or did they build platform ships for them to rest on.
I asked my wife if dragons were like ducks. If so they would be just fine. If not there's gonna be a bunch of destroyed ships that they will use as combo rafts and happy meals.
smokeythebear
AG
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but the path they are taking is likely always to be pretty close to shore. The dragons will have plenty of rest stops along the way, as well as lunches and dinners.
Duncan Idaho
Finally the new alt shift x is up
boboguitar
AG
quote:

ORLY?
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:

ORLY?

D'oh
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
As happy as we all were to see Ramsay get justice in the show, do you know how much worse he was in the books?

http://www.vulture.com/2016/05/ramsay-bolton-is-way-worse-in-the-books.html

Follow the link. Of course, in the books, Ramsay has not yet received justice.
Greeze06
AG
I'm sure his undoing will be much better in the books and I'm betting it involves Ghost.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cool thing I just noticed way after the fact.

The shot of Walder taking the top off the pie is almost identical to Cat rolling up Roose's sleeve to reveal his chain mail. Awesome.

plowboy1065
S
Rewatched the very first episode today noticed something. When Benjen rides into Winterfell and is talking with John he says something that now gives me the inclination that he knew who Johns parents were. Benjen tells him that taking the black means never fathering children to which John replies he doesn't care about that. Benjen looks at him and says you might if you knew what it meant. Anyone else think this?
Dro07
AG
no i think its Ben saying that he now knows what it is to not have kids. I don't think Ned would have told anyone who Jons parents really were
The Dog Lord
AG
I agree with dromo, but that is definitely interesting.
smokeythebear
AG
I remember thinking about that line too when I rewatched that episode this year. But, even if it was in terms of who Jon's real parents were, how would Jon knowing that make him reconsider wanting to father children? If anything, he would feel LESS inclined to father children like his irresponsible parents did.

Definitely made me do a double take though.
Goose06
AG
I started reading book 1 after I was aware of the R+L=J theory and I paused to consider this exact thing with Jon and Benjen. It seemed to me that Benjen was referring to what it would be to miss out on children and maybe even what it would mean to miss out on sleeping with a woman.
mazzag
AG
Having kids means your family name will live on. Jon Snow didn't care, but Jon Targaryen probably should. Benjen could have figured it out knowing Ned wasn't the type to break his marriage vows, knowing his sister was "raped" and died and maybe Jon looks like her.
BigTimeAlum
AG
You guys are over thinking again. He's talking about sleeping with the fairer sex.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
You guys are over thinking again. He's talking about sleeping with the fairer sex.
HAD CAVE SEX
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:
HAD CAVE SEX

First Page Refresh
Page 190 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.