First look at the orcs in the Warcraft movie

9,249 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by PatriotAg02
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll confess that I have no interest in this movie, but I initially thought that I was watching a LOTR movie from the Orcs POV. I know it was a random thought.
The Debt
quote:
I'll confess that I have no interest in this movie, but I initially thought that I was watching a LOTR movie from the Orcs POV. I know it was a random thought.

Orcs aren't bad, clans just get frenzied by demon overlords. WC3's orc campaign was to free half of the horde from the demon mammon (?).
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Orcs aren't bad, clans just get frenzied by demon overlords. WC3's orc campaign was to free half of the horde from the demon mammon (?).

Dro07
AG
quote:
I hope it does so well they make StarCraft
man that would be amazing! Cant wait for the next installment of StarCraft to come out
AggieChemist
AG
Have they cast LeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRoyyyyyyyyyyyy Jenkins?

Sorry if this joke has already been made. Not gonna read 2 pages of nerd to find out.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Ha! Won't argue that. I am nerdy about certain things.
Stump, you still need to join us in Tanaan jungle.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Have they cast LeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRoyyyyyyyyyyyy Jenkins?

Sorry if this joke has already been made. Not gonna read 2 pages of nerd to find out.
He's in the latest expansion as a Garrison follower. So there's that.
R0GUE
AG
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/14/fly-through-the-skies-of-stormwind-in-interactive-warcraft-movie-trailer

Make sure you drag around on the screen while you fly, or you'll be wondering what the big deal is.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Anyone get a hold of the trailer leak before it got removed?

WoW Movie Trailer leaked...
PatriotAg02
AG
Good interview with Duncan Jones....biggest thing is he says the movie is basically done. Wonder why we haven't seen a trailer???

Duncan Jones Interview
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.