Rush back on tour

19,679 Views | 195 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LegettHall
Human
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This would be awesome:

Twilight Zone ( Rod Sterling video intro)

Driven/Red Barchetta mix

Losing It ( with live electric violin)

War Paint ( children choir singing "boys and girls together, paint the mirror black)

Something, something off of Power Windows
TP Ag '87
AG
I got 2 on Geddy's side, 21st row. Will use these definitely.

Also got 4, 10th row lower bowl right beside stage on Alex's side that I'll try to sell.
jrod2181
Did you buy the second set to just try and make
profit? Not knocking it just curious.
TP Ag '87
AG
I thought I had a 4-some going so I got the 4 tix at about 10:02. Within the next 15-20 minutes, guys bailed so I tried out of curiosity to improve my seats. Lo and behold, scored the ones on the 21st row.
CajunAggie
AG
My partial setlist request:

Cygnus X-I, Book II, Hemispheres (yes, the whole enchilada)
A Farewell to Kings (the song)
Countdown
Fly By Night
Lessons
Lakeside Park
What You're Doing
Cut to the Chase
Double Agent
Red Tide
Jacob's Ladder
Face Up
TP Ag '87
AG
I've posted my 4 extra Houston tickets over on the Ticket Exchange board if anyone's interested.
Big Cat `93
AG
AFTK and "Countdown" would be boss.

Another one I'd love to hear: "Peaceable Kingdom."
PLUM LOCO
AG
Austin: Presale tickets go on sale at 10AM cst, January 30 until 5PM cst, on February 2.
jrod2181
Tampa FL1 Row 11
PLUM LOCO
AG
Austin, Row 8, Alex's side...

Not to bad.
Aust Ag
AG
How did you do that?? I've been trying all morning....can't even figure out how to get in.

I signed up for the Newsletter yesterday but they never sent me a link.
Mathguy64
AG
Took several tries but I finally convinced the interwebs to seek me tickets for Houston that we're not in the nosebleed.
PLUM LOCO
AG
The available tickets were gone in less than 7 minutes.

When I went through the link in the email the first thing that came up was those tickets. My son was on another computer trying and he never had tickets come up. I got 8th row and did not have to pay the VIP price of $400+.

It was meant to be. I am grateful is all I can say. Rush for the 15th time here I come.

Good luck
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
quote:
Took several tries but I finally convinced the interwebs to seek me tickets for Houston that we're not in the nosebleed.
I'm with you and same situation - no help on this thread.

Try 'RUSH2015'

nm - that code is VIP overpriced tix. Still trying.
PLUM LOCO
AG
quote:
I would not say no help. I gave you the time.

just had 2 tickets come up on Row 13 on Geddy's side...

SO KEEP TRYING!
Aust Ag
AG
Well, I guess there's always the general sale next week.
Echoes97
AG
Keep at it guys, people hold tickets and they get released in a few minutes. Obviously no guarantees just saying don't give up too early, never know.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Aust Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
I would not say no help. I gave you the time.

just had 2 tickets come up on Row 13 on Geddy's side...

SO KEEP TRYING!
what site??
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Yeah, I was afraid of that.

For what it's worth, Plum Loco, I was waiting for the Austin presale and was following your posts - thanks for the updates. Unfortunately, waited for any presale links from Austin360 and the other ticket email service alerts I have with no luck and finally resent my Rush official website fanmail subscription yesterday (I know I've been signed up before with them, but must have expired). Didn't bother to check email until later last night/this morning to confirm but nothing came through at this point.

Good thing is (for myself and other poster trying for Austin tix), with tix priced the way they are, there should be ample opportunity for day of bargains to the show -- which is what I've decided to do. I signed up for another presale link but will probably just wait till day of show.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
quote:
Well, I guess there's always the general sale next week.
See my post above. DO NOT settle for full price, with fees, tickets at general onsale unless you get awesome seats.

I guarantee you that really good seats will pop up on craigslist or other ticketing sites near showtime (day of or near). That is good thing about high priced tickets, not much room to go up.
PLUM LOCO
AG
Just had row 12 come up.

KEEP TRYING! Do not try anymore than 2 at a time.
Aust Ag
AG
What site, Loco? Ticketmaster? I dont' even know if I'm looking in the right place.
PLUM LOCO
AG
RUSH TIX
PLUM LOCO
AG
That site is now saying SOLD OUT.
Aust Ag
AG
Been saying that since you posted the link.
KidDoc
AG
Got Austin tickets floor 1 row c whoop!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aust Ag
AG
Well, this was a disaster.

Got online at 10:00, computer crashed. Went to other computer. Got GA or "no ticktets" for about 10 minutes. Then, finally got some reserved tickets in Section 200. Row G. OK, good. Starting the buying process, which is easy.....so easy that I opened up another browser just to see if I could actually get in Section 100. What I've done other times over the years. HUGE mistake. Apparently there is this rule in place....."Use only one browser window or risk losing your tickets! We bar multiple windows to stop unfair automated ticket-buying programs, aka bots, which shut you out.

So when I finally got close to my "time" running out, I entered in my AMEX number and hit Purchase. At that point, screen goes white and there's no returning to my screen. I tried to log back in only to find this....
"You are forbidden from accessing this site or purchasing tickets using automated software".

As I write this, I'm at another location (work) and it still gives me this message. I'm basically locked out from even getting lawn seats (which I won't buy anyway).

I can't believe this happened.

KidDoc
AG
Wow that sucks sorry man.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CajunAggie
AG
Geddy will be on the season premiere of That Metal Show Saturday night.

Musical guest: John Petrucci (!)

Some good nuggets on rushisaband.com.
TP Ag '87
AG
Geddy also on the show just after TMS Sat night. New show called Rock Icons (or something like that).
PLUM LOCO
AG
Geddy has also been on a show on PBS called "Speakeasy".

Here is a list of stations and times. For some reason the Texas market is not included except for Dallas and Corpus Christi.

Geddy
PLUM LOCO
AG
In case anyone was wondering about ticket delivery.

I purchased my tickets through ticketstoday.com during the pre-sale.

I received my tickets today 4/6/2015
KidDoc
AG
Same here.
Geriatric Punk
AG
"I haven't seen them since the Signals tour."
TP Ag '87
AG
I just received an email for mine today. Saying they were a-coming. When do y'all get that email (assuming you did)?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.