BIG NAME Movie Trailers Coming Soon...

5,479 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by israeliag
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

PAN

- Online Premiere - Tuesday, November 25
- Theatrical Premiere - Wednesday, November 27
- YouTube / PAN - Official Trailer

JURASSIC WORLD

- Theatrical Premiere - Friday, November 28
- Television Premiere - Thursday, November 27 on NBC during the Seahawks/49ers game
- YouTube / JURASSIC PARK - Official Trailer

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

- Online Premiere - Friday, November 28
- YouTube / STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS - Official Trailer

TERMINATOR: GENISYS

- Online Premiere - Thursday, December 4 at 3 PM EST at the film's official site
- Theatrical Premiere - Friday, December 5

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

- Online Premiere - Apparently sometime during the week beginning Monday, December 15
- Theatrical Premiere - Apparently with The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies on December 17
- Rumored to be more than the brief snippet shown at Comic-Con in July. My guess is it'll be similar in tone/vibe to Snyder's first teaser trailer for Watchmen, with music over footage, not much dialogue, and probably a bit shorter.

Finally, as quick tease for The Projection List - my new site, set to launch in December - here's a screenshot from the trailer section with speculation of other notable trailers that MIGHT be released over the next month or so. Needless to say, this is going to be a CRAZY next four-to-five weeks of trailers...

[updated screenshot coming soon]
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That trailer info is awesome. I'm sure you realize how useful this will be for movie nerds and industry types alike.

Cannot wait to see the Millenium Falcon on the big screen.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
That trailer info is awesome. I'm sure you realize how useful this will be for movie nerds and industry types alike.

Thanks. That's what I'm hoping. For years I've seen sites try to speculate which trailers will be with which movies, but it's always been so disorganized and piecemeal. No one's ever put all the speculation in one, constantly updated place. I also have potential trailers mapped out well into 2015. Some will surely think that's a bit ridiculous and excessive - which I would agree with, actually - but it's only one section of the site, and people are starving for this info. So I figured why not.
TCTTS
AG
As for the Star Wars trailer, Badass Digest just posted a somewhat detailed breakdown of what to potentially expect...

http://badassdigest.com/2014/11/17/what-will-the-first-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer-contain/
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
San Andreas?
TCTTS
AG
^ New, big-budget earthquake movie with The Rock. The "IMDb" column on the far right features links to each movie's IMDb page, so you'll be able see what, exactly, the movie is that way.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Looks like I need to buy a ticket to The Hobbit and then leave after the trailers are done.
Sex Panther
AG
Man, I totally forgot about the Entourage movie...

So you're definitely launching in December now?
TCTTS
AG
^ Yeah, I'm flying back from Thanksgiving/Texas on Monday, December 1, and then plan to launch on Tuesday, December 2. That's the goal, and I don't see anything keeping us from that at this point.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
Looks like I need to buy a ticket to The Hobbit and then leave after the trailers are done.

Just to reiterate, this is all super-speculative on my part. There's a disclaimer on the site above the listings claiming as much, but it's mostly all guess work based on rumors, matching up studio releases, and matching up genre releases. I just don't want anyone going into The Hobbit expecting all those trailers. And you'll notice that some trailers are listed multiple times, because they could be debuting with any of those movies.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
off topic, but it seems like the entourage movie has the potential to really flop.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Always appreciate the info, TCTTS
TCTTS
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
The Hunger Games: Mockingly Part 1,
best part of the whole write-up.
TCTTS
AG
Ha! I switched over to Safari with the Yosemite release, and the autocorrect is insane. I feel like every sentence I write it changes at least one word.
BigRobSA
quote:
Ha! I switched over to Safari with the Yosemite release, and the autocorrect is insane. I feel like every sentence I write it changes at least one word.
Jarvis, from Iron Man 3
TCTTS
TCTTS
AG
A somewhat different trailer description from Making Star Wars...

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/11/shot-run-star-wars-force-awakens-teaser/
TCTTS
AG
Updated the original post with the online debut details of the Jurassic World teaser trailer (Thursday, November 27 at 8 PM Central).
TCTTS
AG
I'd say the trailer debuting with The Hobbit on December 17 is basically a sure-thing at this point...

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-force-awakens-trailer-hobbit-3/

Question is, will it be online before or after? Because Disney isn't releasing The Hobbit (that'd be Warner Bros.), my guess is before. Disney definitely wants maximum exposure, but no need to boost a rival studio's ticket sales with The Hobbit being the only way to see the trailer opening weekend.

If so - and I had to bet - I'd say the trailer will be released online Thursday, December 16. With the Batman v Superman trailer likely hitting that same week - and Warner Bros.' tendency to release big-name trailers online on Tuesdays - Tuesday, November 14 for Batman v Superman, and Thursday, November 16 for Star Wars, would probably make the most sense. Then again, WB/Disney may want to stager their trailers even more, without stepping on each other's toes, so who knows...
James Wilson, MD
http://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2564399
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hard to believe we'll have both a Jurassic World and Star Wars teaser by friday. That's two of my favorite franchises of all time. Huge week.
R0GUE
AG
I didn't see this posted anywhere, so my apologies if it's already been listed elsewhere:

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-tease-theater-list

Basically select theaters in select cities will get it this Friday, including Plano and Houston.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
http://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2440759/replies/41371632
mazzag
AG
Nm
TCTTS
AG
Added the new trailer for Pan to the original post, along with a few other updates. Will update the screen-cap from my site when I get some time later today.
NorthshoreAg
Wrec86 Ag
I saw the Jurassic World trailer on Facebook.

It's out there.
TCTTS
AG
Right. It's been "out there" all day...

quote:
JURASSIC WORLD

- Television Premiere - Thursday, November 27 on NBC during the Seahawks/49ers game
- YouTube / JURASSIC PARK - Official Trailer
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
I saw the Jurassic World trailer on Facebook.

It's out there.
Thanks for the heads up. That's nuts. Where can I watch it?
Duncan Idaho
Never understood the appeal of Peter pan.

Probably one of the most unsympathetic characters ever. Will this movie cover him killing off the lost boys when each one gets older?
TCTTS
AG
Updated the OP with the online premiere info for the Terminator: Genisys trailer, which hits this Thursday.
TravelAg2004
AG
quote:
Yeah, I'm flying back from Thanksgiving/Texas on Monday, December 1, and then plan to launch on Tuesday, December 2. That's the goal, and I don't see anything keeping us from that at this point.
I'm going to be gone for a few weeks for work and my wife wanted to use some movie giftcards when I get back and asked what would be out then. I told her I knew exactly where to look!! Except it's not there yet...

Looking forward to the site launching and have loved following the blog postings.
TCTTS
AG
Next week! Just confirmed everything with the programmers.
israeliag
AG
Hell yeah T!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.