------------Spoiling Dead 5th Season------------

16,010 Views | 139 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ol Jock 99
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol Jock 99
AG
Looks like a gun-shot to me. Are you thinking Lucille?
Dro07
AG
Only reason i think that was due to a ton of foreshadowing of Negan. Glen with the bat, brutality of kills, Barbwire cutting Noah. Looks like a round object to the dome but could be a Carl head shot too.
Dro07
AG
ya nevermind on the killer being Negan. I forgot that there was a group (The Scavengers) before Negan that went town to town blowing crap up. Unless they combine the groups i am starting to think this isn't the Saviors yet.
Dro07
AG
The discussion on the other thread got me thinking about Daryl and him not fitting in with the Alexandria people. Right now he is a wild dog and people are taking notice. What if he gets exiled and joins Negan becoming "Dwight"? I don't think they writers would get daryl to become a bad guy but it would be one heck of a twist.
Ol Jock 99
AG
No way man. No freaking way.

Also, is this our own private thread?
RedbeardAG
AG
Its been a while for me..but it seems like the past few episodes have followed the comics closer than any in a long while.
Dro07
AG
quote:
No way man. No freaking way.

Also, is this our own private thread?
looks like it... we get the occasional straggler here and there. Its getting close enough to were we won't have a spoiler thread
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
I'm here! Also, I'm thinking the Wolves are just the first group that attacks Alexandria before the first big herd, then the saviors. Bet we don't see Negan this season - he's still 30 some-odd issues away.
LawAg05
AG
Agree the scavengers will likely be the first test for the group at Alexandria. Rick gets to prove his worth as Sheriff again and the people in Alexandria realize they are weaker than they originally thought, especially with Rick & Co. I doubt Daryl goes bad guy, but they are clearly setting something up by isolating him from the group.

They love the cliffhanger endings and killing off main characters. Having a Glen/Lucille home run derby would set up next season with a clear antagonist and motive for violence.
toucan82
If Glenn dies we riot
Ol Jock 99
AG
Good episode last night. Interesting how they has having Sasha take on Michonne's odd characteristics. Also interesting how the most liked characters (Carol and Daryl) aren't in the comics (C was long dead).
Jrod05
AG
I read this thread, even though i havent read the comics. I did read the entire wiki page one season becasue i was bored. I am torn if i want lucille to make an apperance on glenn.

Also was morgan in the comics? i did see the nice placement of morgan street last night.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Yeah, Morgan was back with the group at this point. Daryl is taking on some of his attributes (Daryl is more of a badass though).

Everyone on the main thread is like "MORGAN!!! YES!!!!" Us on here are like "yeah, really, he's just a dude."
Dro07
AG
Morgan had a lot of pansy issues. I would say Tyresse took on Morgans attributes and Morgan is a wild card.

I do wonder now that Andrea is not on here if Rick gets with Carol because she has taken her role to some extent.
Jrod05
AG
so in the comics was alexandria, a haven of sorts? Where the people are just rebuilding not motives and ricks group essentially intergrates and protects them from the "wolves/scavengers"? That is what ends up getting glenn's head bashed in? sorry for all the questions
Ol Jock 99
AG
Alexandra has had a good run. They are good, if soft people. More than a bit naive to the new realities of life. Basically, they found a little island that has been immune from the chaos.

But, ahem, the wolves are near.
Dro07
AG
quote:
so in the comics was alexandria, a haven of sorts? Where the people are just rebuilding not motives and ricks group essentially intergrates and protects them from the "wolves/scavengers"? That is what ends up getting glenn's head bashed in? sorry for all the questions

Yes Alexandria is what it is in the show as well a haven. The Wolves/Scavengers are the group that attacks the city first causing things to happen. The Glen thing happens later by a group called the Saviors, they consider themselves a group of people that give protection to surrounding communities but really they just take things from those communities and beat them up for stuff.
Dro07
AG
Im actually excited about the new spin off where there is no source material but at the same time i wonder how many of the same situations will they be put in.
Ol Jock 99
AG
I wonder if the season will end with Alexandria getting overrun. And owl lady getting chomped.
Dro07
AG
ya i am wondering that too. I just don't see the "Wolves" just showing up at the end of the season and getting killed off especially with that kinda build up they have been doing.

Kinda sad that Noah got the ax. I thought he was going to be around to get revenge on the Wolves for his family. Side note... Best death yet.
toucan82
until Glenn's
Dro07
AG
quote:
until Glenn's
Ol Jock 99
AG
My bet for the last two:

Next--kill owl lady's husband, Deana sees she can't control things, maybe the scavengers hit.

Finale--Alexandria is overran by the horde, Morgan shows up, Deana dies, ends with Rick saying "we'll rebuild" or something.

Next season is the season of Nagin. Glenn dies in the mid-season finale.
Dro07
AG
Dro07
AG
When does Abraham bite the big one? Dwight kills him so I am wondering if he dies in the next couple of episodes.

If you buy the credits as a spoiler:

abrahams name wasn't on there this last week in its usual spot

AMW2010
AG
Big reds gonna die this season... The credits are enough proof for me... and glen does this season... Only because the clock stops on 5... Which to me means season 5...
Dro07
AG
I do like the comments of the Owl girl being the abusive one and if the dad is the abusive one its cheesy.
Dro07
AG
only thing i can think of for the clock is that his time has run out and dies next season. I am starting to think he doesn't die this season but i could be wrong.

If the writers want people to hate a character like Negan then maybe he introduces Lucille to Daryl? Would be pretty damn ballsy but i don't think it happens.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
I do like the comments of the Owl girl being the abusive one and if the dad is the abusive one its cheesy.
It is only cheesy for an episode as she gets munched on in the finale.
Dro07
AG
oh i am sure she will get munched on before that... nowutimsaying
Ol Jock 99
AMW2010
AG
Jrod05
AG
ok who is dwight? Was Gabriel a dbag in the comics too?
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
ok who is dwight? Was Gabriel a dbag in the comics too?

Dwight is a lieutenant of an upcoming bad guy.

The Gabriel scene did happen, but the comic-Diana shot him down quickly. He becomes less of a dbag, but is a pretty minor character.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.