New Pink Floyd album in November

2,712 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aust Ag
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Dream Theater is a much better technically than Led Zeppelin. Let me know how many people think they're a better band than Zeppelin.

It's not just about technical ability.

Dream Theater is a better band than Zeppelin.
Know Your Enemy
65532ag
This is a decent album. Of course it is too much like their old work to call it great but I like pink floyd enough to enjoy their classic sound with this new stuff and not hold it against them. I will enjoy some of this album for what it is and not worry too much about holding their own standards against them.
Citizen Reign
quote:
Rush >>> pink Floyd. Lifeson is a fantastic guitarist, always has been. Geddy is an incredible bassist and damn he has a fantastic, falsetto voice. Ear piercing quality.

Let me know when Pink Floyd can sniff the Jock strap of 2112 or La Villa Strangiato. Hell I'll take By tor the snow dog.

And thank heavens for Johnny Rotten and Joe Strummer. God Save the Queen and I'm So Bored with theUSA. I bet they wiped their ass with Rolling Stone magazine from the early seventies.
LMFAO! Rush and their goat voice singer.
Citizen Reign
Dream Theater blows too. big time suckage!
Aust Ag
AG
Too many guys here worried about somebody's technical ability/speed/musical acrobatics.

The truly great bands don't focus on any of these.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.