Homeland season 4 starts tonight

40,037 Views | 340 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Max Power
oragator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After the train wreck that was last season and Brody's wife no longer being on the show, someone give me a reason I should watch.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
With Brody dead it will be interesting to see how the show moves forward.
TCTTS
AG
As much of a trainwreck as this past season was, I'm genuinely looking forward to tonight. I still can't stand Carrie, but most reviews so far say they've hit the reset button in an interesting and engaging way.
Bunk Moreland
I don't even care about how crazy and off last season was. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

ready for tonight, and a Dana free season
Prospector
AG
2-hour special tonight. I'm looking forward to how things are mixed up.
TXAGFAN
AG
Intense.
Bunk Moreland
Intense and a good start.
Madmarttigan
AG
I dunno why that baby was cracking me up, felt like it was a clone of Brody.
MW03
AG
Awesome start. Part 1 was really excellent.
oragator
As long as the baby doesn't become this year's Dana I think it is has great potential. I really liked the pacing and how they have the season set up.
And in the preview at the end they also are bringing back the character I thought was most under used, the muslim female analyst (Fara Sharazi), with a bigger role.
So cautiously optimistic.
Al Bula
AG
Why was the med student hoarding drugs? To give to his terrorist uncle or to give to the poor a la Robin Hood?
Pelayo
AG
No Jessica?

Good episode.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
thepriceisright24
AG
I thought it was a good start! I'll be watching the rest of the season for sure.
Tom Hagen
AG
Carrie is such a self absorbed beatch.

Pelayo
AG
true
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Beer Baron
AG
The only way a Dana-free season could be better would be if they flashed a note on the screen at the beginning of the episode saying that Dana died on her way to her home planet.
Madmarttigan
AG
I thought the show was about to take some horrible turn when she pulled in front of that house where we would get dana and the baby all season.
taz997
Best scene: Quinn and the fat chick.
Pelayo
AG
Quinn is the best character left. Hating Carrie.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If Quinn doesn't stop hogging, that opinion may change.
Post removed:
by user
Pelayo
AG
he's depressed, come on
Silvertaps
AG
****Spoiler****

Did Quinn's depression start after he killed the kid last season?

Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
The only way a Dana-free season could be better would be if they flashed a note on the screen at the beginning of the episode saying that Dana died on her way to her home planet.
This.

Also, nice "Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie" reference.
ellebee
Do you think Carrie basically blaming Quinn for leaving the guy to get stomped to death pushed him over the edge or just the situation in general? It sounded to me like she blamed him since she said there was more they could do.
Post removed:
by user
DannyDuberstein
AG
Agree. He's already screwed up because of the kid, and is now questioning whether he could have saved Sandy. So he's in a guilt-ridden hogging world of hurt.
Al Bula
AG
The note on Quinn's door will make him realize that he does want to fight to protect Americans.

That sucks that Sandy died. That actor is actually bad ass. Was looking forward to seeing him more. I've liked him since S1 of House of Cards.
scoodogg
AG
When I saw Sandy, I said "cool, I liked this guy in House of Cards." Then, BAM... DEAD.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
That dude is starring on the FX show The Strain. However, he's wearing a toupee the whole time.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I would like to see Eph and his bad toupee from The Strain meet the same fate has Sandy.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
If the writing didn't suck something fierce, The Strain could be a pretty cool show.
zgood10
AG
RICHARD PARKER

Good first couple of eps. Should be a good season.
oragator
Episode 3 was still good, but please don't let Quinn become the new Dana.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, the Quinn storyline is definitely in danger of entering tortured soul Dana territory.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.