Amazing Race 25

5,853 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ark03
bco2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The wrestlers are idiots. For goodness sake, it was her idea to ax the cyclists in the first place, and then they didn't put them down for the double u-turn??? I suppose there could have been other factors at play that were masked with the show's editing, but weird.

The scientists' backs looked really torn up. Was surprised the show allowed all of that. The "massage" certainly was more involved than just the glass globes.

I like the surfers the best, but would be fine with any of the remaining teams winning besides the wrestlers.
AggieGirl35
AG
I really don't like the wrestlers AT ALL. Every time Brooke opens her mouth I grit my teeth because she's usually complaining about something. The whole episode last night was just one big example of them being total hypocrites. 1) yes it was exactly their idea to u-turn the cyclists and then they had the chance and didn't do it. 2) when they asked for help and the scientists pointed them to the square and they complained about not getting any help. What exactly did they expect, for the scientists to get out of their cab, hold their hands, and lead them to the guy with the sign? For crying out loud, the guy was carrying a YELLOW AND RED sign. And you walked right by him. And then to turn around and flat out lie to the scientists later in the episode? I'm usually ok with the "every team for themselves" mentality, but don't ask for help and b**ch when it's not to your liking and then turn around and do that. I don't think the wrestlers have completed a single leg without someone's assistance.

Rant over. I like the surfers and I actually didn't mind the cyclists because they shared my same feeling of being creeped out by Jim.
double aught
AG
That was a really good episode. Between the flight mistake, fast forward, uturn, and the cyclists (apparently) almost overcoming it all, one of the best I've seen.
aggietoolman
AG
Wrestlers jumped to the most hated spot after that one.

Have to hope the surfers pull it off. Another year with almost no likable teams at the end.
Hincemm
AG
Hate to see the cyclists go. Wrestlers are public enemy #1
Twix
AG
There's either some really good editing or these teams all seem relatively normal. I'm waiting for the dentist guy's head to explode and the wrestlers have surprised me (I really didn't think they'd make it this far). I still like the surfers and hope they pull it off. One thing this season is there haven't been really any puzzles or challenging detours or roadblocks...it's all just basically a checklist of things to do, then move on. The candy girls are probably the weakest team.
Wade_3
AG
quote:
Have to hope the surfers pull it off. Another year with almost no likable teams at the end.

How are the surfers not likeable?

They have a pretty cool story, are nice to other teams and are smoking them with 3 arms versus 4.
rhoswen
AG
Well, ****.
AggieDave02
AG
horrible ending and last leg
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
The candy girls are probably the weakest team.
AggieGirl35
AG
I think the premise for next season looks interesting. Could be a fun twist.
truger83
AG
Did they explain why there was no speed bump for the candy girls?
jkag89
In the past when they 'kept racing' after reaching the mat there has been no speed bump.

I guess I'm the only one who liked the candy girls. Amy was a little meh but I loved Maya's attitude through out the entire race.

Thought it was a solid last leg and thought the final challenge was an excellent test. Maybe not a whole lot of flash but certainly better than the final leg last season.

Hope the cyclist and the surfers return in an All-Star edition. Both were fun to watch and would be contenders to win.
TXAGFAN
AG
Really liked the last challenge. Not the best season, but not terrible.
TXAGFAN
AG
Next years twist could be fun IF they didn't try to be too creative with the five blind dates and make them wacky.
RedbeardAG
AG
Didn't catch the end. What is the twist next season?
Ark03
AG
quote:
Didn't catch the end. What is the twist next season?
All dating couples, some of which will be meeting for the first time on the Amazing Race.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.