Avengers: Age of Ultron Official Synopsis

64,422 Views | 368 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
AMW2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who are these 2 characters?

tstarnes1
AliasMan02
AG
Serkis is playing a villain from Wakanda... his name escapes me. The woman I assume is either in Wakanda or could possibly be an Inhuman.
R0GUE
AG
Serkis is Ulysses Klaw.

The woman is unknown. It seems to me a good guess might be Black Panther's sister Shuri, or one of his personal badass bodyguards called the Dora Milaje (he always has two of them and they are both women, trained since birth to protect the King).

I saw someone else speculating online that it's Thanos' love interest - Death. So there's also that.
AMW2010
AG
I just read that the guy should be Klaw, and i also read that the woman is Nebula.. Not sure on that one...
AMW2010
AG
Also going to leave this here cause I've never seen this video posted... Has a cool clip of avengers 2 I also haven't seen anywhere...

Nonregdrummer09
AG
So as far as the woman goes, as others have speculated, she could be from Wakanda (that could be a vibranium mine) but I also think it could be the Asgardian prison/afterlife called Hel.

Hel is ruled by Hella, so that might be her. It appears that Thor ends up there from the first trailer from this image:

So, just a thought. If it is Death though, that would lead nicely into Avengers Infinity Wars.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Is anyone else a little worried that this just looks like the end of Iron Man 2 - a lot of flying robots fighting?
R0GUE
AG
quote:
I just read that the guy should be Klaw, and i also read that the woman is Nebula.. Not sure on that one...
Its definitely not Nebula. Nebula was the blue woman in Guardians of the Galaxy. That's not the same woman.

Hela is an interesting theory.
redline248
AG
2 and 3, right?

I suppose that is a valid concern, but I would bet that isn't the climax like those 2 movies. Just a guess, of course. Plus, it's all the heroes instead of just iron man fighting this time
TexasAggie_02
Bobcat06
AG
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01/13/3-massive-reveals-in-the-new-age-of-ultron-trailer-2583300?lt_source=external%2Cmanual
redline248
AG
There's a lot going on in that article.
aTmLoKi
AG
Who is the doctor (with the scalpel) in the trailer? Initially, people speculated the scene was thrown in to indicate Doctor Strange would be making an appearance (as surgeon) but it doesn't look like said character is all too friendly. Thoughts?
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Who is the doctor (with the scalpel) in the trailer? Initially, people speculated the scene was thrown in to indicate Doctor Strange would be making an appearance (as surgeon) but it doesn't look like said character is all too friendly. Thoughts?

Probably just a Hydra doctor experimenting on the twins
R0GUE
AG
quote:
quote:

Probably just a Hydra doctor experimenting on the twins
If you look right before that scene, it shows what looks like a young Black Widow being grabbed and shoved down on a table. That combined with the fact we've seen a few scenes in the two trailers of ballet dancers in what looks like Russia leads me to believe we are going to get quite a bit of Black Widow's backstory in this movie. So I'm thinking this surgeon is part of the "Red Room" Academy - which is a splinter of the KGB that indoctrinated and trained young spies. Maybe they are altering her in some way or implanting something in her similar to what they did to Winter Soldier.
AMW2010
AG
I'd like to implant something into her ;-)
R0GUE
AG
Ewww but also LMAO.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Empire magazine has the Avengers on the cover - everyone plus what appears to be a cardboard cutout of the Hulk - and a big article with lots of photos inside. Nothing too fantastic in the photos, other than ScarJo's rack looking rack-tastic.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/403001-the-avengers-assemble-in-empires-age-of-ultron-cover#/slide/1

redline248
AG
quote:
Nothing too fantastic in the photos, other than ScarJo's rack looking rack-tastic.

Rule #1
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:
Nothing too fantastic in the photos, other than ScarJo's rack looking rack-tastic.

Rule #1
click the link, stupid
GiveEmHellBill
AG
One interesting thing I noticed on the Coming Soon website (not Avengers related):

Mission: Impossible 5 is being bumped up five months to July 31. Very interesting. Paramount must be very pleased with it's chances in this crowded summer.
BigRobSA
quote:
Mission: Impossible 5 is being bumped up five months to July 31. Very interesting. Paramount must be very pleased with it's chances in this crowded summer.
After 4 other missions that were, in fact, possible shouldn't they change the title to something like "Mission: Not only probable, but definitely doable..."?
TCTTS
AG
quote:
quote:
After 4 other missions that were, in fact, possible shouldn't they change the title to something like "Mission: Not only probable, but definitely doable..."?

I'd say it was more to avoid Star Wars than anything else. Plus, July is pretty baren right now (I don't think anyone is too scared of Ant-Man or Pan).
heisatouchdown
AG
quote:
quote:

Is that Chris Jericho?
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is that Chris Jericho?
Yes
hurleyag
AG
New TV Spot
TexasAggie_02
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
^ Final theatrical poster just hit (though there will no doubt be others).
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Vision!
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Vision!
So what does Vision do? Brief overview of character and his powers?
jr15aggie
AG
I know we are all spoiled now and it's old news... but seriously, it's insane when you look at how much star power is crammed into this movie! Stars that have done very well with their stand alone movies of each character (not to mention countless other movie projects)... this really is an incredible deal. Yeah, we've already had an Avengers movie, but it shouldn't be taken for granted!
toucan82
quote:
quote:
Vision!
So what does Vision do? Brief overview of character and his powers?
robot... some sort of density manipulation and maybe eye beams

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.