Identified someone dumping trash on public land. How can I maximally screw them?

6,636 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by TequilaMockingbird
BassCowboy33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I get annoyed at the super greenies, but peeps who consciously trash public land, poach, or dump toxic crap into rivers deserve to get the boot.
The Porkchop Express
Tobias Funke said:

Nobody is making fun of you for trying to get some weird disproportionate Count of Monte Cristo revenge on the evil litterer. Litter sucks for sure and if it bugs you that much, sure, let it impact your life until you find justice, buddy.

What we are making fun of you for is getting mega butthurt and defensive about the people mocking your online Old Army Captain Planet persona.

I hope this clarification is helpful as you move forward in this thread.
CLASSIC JOHN SHARP
IIIHorn
SchizoAg said:

No, thanks. I wouldn't want to break up your box set of "The Complete Idiot's Guide" books.

ibtiknowyouarebutwhatami

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
"Blinndergarten" is what sent me

OP loves John Sharp
WestHoustonAg79
I'll never get those couple of minutes reading this ridiculous thread back.

Dude needs to get a dog or a new career. If you even have the time to let this bother you, you either don't have a family. Don't work hard enough/have enough ambition or likely both. Good lawd.
GentrysMillTX10
AG
How do you know the landlord dumped the trash? What if the landlord hired a contractor to clean it up and the contractor got lazy and did the dumping?

I grew up in the rental property business. Seen similar scenarios unfold time and time again.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
OP finally tucked tail and ran, until the next littering incident
SchizoAg
AG
GentrysMillTX10 said:

How do you know the landlord dumped the trash? What if the landlord hired a contractor to clean it up and the contractor got lazy and did the dumping?

I grew up in the rental property business. Seen similar scenarios unfold time and time again.
Then the investigator could easily find that out by talking to the landlord. Presumably it's a written contract. HTH
SchizoAg
AG
I'll never understand people who like to live in ****holes.

Although I guess it explains the huge population of Houston.
The Porkchop Express
He's like Pavlovs dog at this point.
TequilaMockingbird

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.