Best First Date You've Ever Been On?

15,100 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by runontexas
3rd and 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's hear stories people.
h1ag
AG
Had sex.
HBCanine08
AG
Two best dates I had involved long conversation (one lasted from 6pm-12am and the other from 12pm-12 am), went home with them, and continued spending time with each other after that. They weren't one night stands.
AliasMan02
AG
Best first date strategy:

- mini golf
- let her win
- profit
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Dear Penthouse Forum....
titanmaster_race
I picked her up from her place, drove to my place, and then we walked to a great sushi restaurant. After dinner, we walked across the street to a murder mystery dessert place. She got picked to be the "murder" victim, and then we proceeded to solve her murder. They let us bring a bottle of wine, so we enjoyed that during it all.

It was a fantastic date.
Post removed:
by user
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Ate cawfish then went bowling. It was fun.
3rd and 2
AG
AstroAg17 said:

I picked her up and took her to a really good sushi place. Afterwards, I murdered her.

It was a fantastic date.

How romantic
EFE
AG
Current GF. Met on tinder, hotter IRL than pics. Drank real beer (a sour at that) at the first stop. She suggested we change venues so we could do something competitive. Played pool, not bad with a cue, tell her I won't let her win. She gets more competitive. Still can't beat me. Get ready to call it a night and go to tab out. She's already covered it. Make sex until 4am at her place. Rinse and repeat different variations of that for the last 2 1/2 months.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Cliff from Cheers sat across from us at the republic. I drunkenly yelled "NORM!", and he stared daggers.
PA04
What step was "collect [her] underpants"?
Leeman
EagleFordEarl said:

Current GF. Met on tinder, hotter IRL than pics. Drank real beer (a sour at that) at the first stop. She suggested we change venues so we could do something competitive. Played pool, not bad with a cue, tell her I won't let her win. She gets more competitive. Still can't beat me. Get ready to call it a night and go to tab out. She's already covered it. Make sex until 4am at her place. Rinse and repeat different variations of that for the last 2 1/2 months.
Calling BS on this one.
Sapper Redux
Ate nachos, drank beer, got laid. I'm a true romantic.
EFE
AG
Which part? It's all true.
OregonAggie
AG
Met a girl for drinks, went to Banita in Nac for a show and danced a lot, then went to her place.

I told her after a couple drinks that I was having fun hanging out and I didn't want things to get physical too quickly. I really wanted to get to know her.

Had sex.

By saying sex is off the table early in the date, I feel as though it ups your chances of sex by at least 57.6% It's science.
AliasMan02
AG
PA04 said:

What step was "collect [her] underpants"?

Everyone needs a hobby.
EFE
AG
Telling them you're not gonna dick em is often more effective than the naked man.
Ragoo
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

on account of the wife about to pop, I have two tickets for sale to each of the remaining 4 home games if you need to walk this girl under the century tree like a good ag.
Human
AG
Ragoo said:

EagleFordEarl said:

on account of the wife about to pop, I have two tickets for sale to each of the remaining 4 home games if you need to walk this girl under the century tree like a good ag.

Nice!
EFE
AG
If I get rained out one weekend I may take you up on those tickets
PrincessButtercup
AG
Told a guy once I had always wanted to go fishing. Also said cheesecake was my favorite dessert.

He found a pond in College Station, bought me a fishing pole, cooked me dinner, got Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, and took me on a sunset picnic to fish. It was amazing.

Every date with him was awesome.
Tatem
I've never had an awesome first date
Bondag
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Tatem said:

I've never had an awesome first date

Hey, boo
titanmaster_race
PrincessButtercup said:

Told a guy once I had always wanted to go fishing. Also said cheesecake was my favorite dessert.

He found a pond in College Station, bought me a fishing pole, cooked me dinner, got Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, and took me on a sunset picnic to fish. It was amazing.

So who friendzoned whom?
PrincessButtercup
AG
titanmaster_race said:

PrincessButtercup said:

So who friendzoned whom?
I left after the summer, and it was a 6 hour drive, so it just kind of ended. We're still friends.
titanmaster_race
I also took a gal to the Brazos Valley Chorale Disney concert last spring.

That was really fun.
Lonestar06
I got really drunk and puked on a girl. Then asked her if we could bang.
Spicewood Ag
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

where in the hell did you get cheesecake factory
Sapper Redux
Mexico. They took all our factories.
Flashdiaz
AG
Ragoo said:

EagleFordEarl said:

why would he want the sex to stop?
PrincessButtercup
AG
Spicewood Ag said:

PrincessButtercup said:

where in the hell did you get cheesecake factory

SAMs club sells it. He got the plain kind and brought strawberries to add on top since I said strawberry was my favorite.
bigfoot10s
AG
Lonestar06 said:

I got really drunk and puked on a girl. Then asked her if we could bang.
Did she oblige?
Spotted Ag
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

THAT'S A MAN, BAAAABY!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.