Sking Tags

5 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 4stringAg
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone every cut them off yourselves? My dermatologist said it's no big deal and I can do it myself but I'm a chicken when it comes to pain. Have you ever done it? Any recommendations?
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Anyone every cut them off yourselves? My dermatologist said it's no big deal and I can do it myself but I'm a chicken when it comes to pain. Have you ever done it? Any recommendations?
Astrobo
AG
Apply lemon juice to them for about two weeks and they will just fall off.
HBCanine08
AG
I also had to google skin tags. I'd probably do it myself, but you may want to get a blood sugar test.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
I've done it a couple times, it stings for a little bit, but it's not a big deal.
aggiegrad01
AG
Slice it and burn it (cauterize, otherwise it won't stop bleeding), you'll be fine. Whiskey helps.
chiken
AG
quote:
I also had to google skin tags. I'd probably do it myself, but you may want to get a blood sugar test.
Why? So they can tell me I'm diabetic again?
ClickClack
AG
Used finger nail clippers to remove some. Works alright. Douse the clippers in alcohol and clean the area with alcohol then keep pressure for about 10 mins afterwards. Cover with band aid and neosporin. Careful not to get your regular skin in the clippers
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Used finger nail clippers to remove some. Works alright. Douse the clippers in alcohol and clean the area with alcohol then keep pressure for about 10 mins afterwards. Cover with band aid and neosporin. Careful not to get your regular skin in the clippers
This. Hurts quite a bit for a few minutes, but you'll survive.
AggieHaylea13
AG
I used to just hold my breath and rip them off between my fingernails, but I've since used small scissors (like cuticle scissors) to clip them off. Nail clippers work too but I feel like I get more control with the scissors. I've also heard you can dry them up with liquid bandage and they eventually fall off.
chiken
AG
I applied some ice to this one, pulled the sucker away from the skin and cut at it until it was flat. I tried taking it all in one clip but that ish HURT
Unemployed
AG
Does it work with women who has, uhm, big vulvas?
Spotted Ag
AG
quote:
I applied some ice to this one, pulled the sucker away from the skin and cut at it until it was flat. I tried taking it all in one clip but that ish HURT
Pics?
InnerCityAg
Use superglue when you're done.
Kitten With A Whip
I have one. Just one... and it's right on the crease of my thigh, semi close to my hooha, in the the just right spot for the elastic in my undies to make it ANGRY! It hurts like a mother ****er, but I ain't gonna attack that angry thing myself, that's for sure! Gonna have to see somebody about it, but I'm not sure which doctor to task with removing this angry beast. I am not looking forward to tackling this situation... or having to sit on a surgical wound while this thing heals. I may even cry.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I have one. Just one... and it's right on the crease of my thigh, semi close to my hooha, in the the just right spot for the elastic in my undies to make it ANGRY! It hurts like a mother ****er, but I ain't gonna attack that angry thing myself, that's for sure! Gonna have to see somebody about it, but I'm not sure which doctor to task with removing this angry beast. I am not looking forward to tackling this situation... or having to sit on a surgical wound while this thing heals. I may even cry.
Your PCP should be able to do it. Or your gyno...he's used to seeing your hooha anyway.
chiken
AG
If you have a dermatologist, I'd suggest going there. But like Moore said, your PCP or gyno could do it. My insurance doesn't cover the cost of removal though, which is why they suggested I do it myself.
Bondag
AG
quote:

Post pic so we can better determine which doctor to recommend.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
If you have a dermatologist, I'd suggest going there. But like Moore said, your PCP or gyno could do it. My insurance doesn't cover the cost of removal though, which is why they suggested I do it myself.
I'm kind of between insurance companies, but I think [hope] mine might be covered since it's causing problems. It's no longer just a little piece of skin. It's really mean and if left untreated, I think can cause infection. But, yeah, I'll probably get my gyno to handle it. In the meantime I guess I'll go buy some thongs.
chiken
AG
I tried telling them it caused problems too and they didn't budge. Apparently blue cross is pretty adamant on the necessity of having a skin tag removed.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Tie a thead around it real tight and it will fall off with no pain in a day or two. I did that to one in my arm pit.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
quote:

Post pic so we can better determine which doctor to recommend.
AgBass01
AG
Rule 1 on said tag and the thongs.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
I tried telling them it caused problems too and they didn't budge. Apparently blue cross is pretty adamant on the necessity of having a skin tag removed.
Thats when I'll send them a pic of it.
chiken
AG
My derm charges $40 per removal. But they're nice and only charged me once to remove 3. He also made fun of me for even wanting them removed 'cause they were small. Ugh - they're ugly and annoying. TAKE. THEM. OFF.
Kitten With A Whip
I agree! I only have the one, but even if it wasn't being a pain in my ass, I would still want it gone.
chiken
AG
No one wants to see excess skin near your kitty.
AgBass01
AG
quote:
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
Sho don't! Ain't nobody got time for that.
Kitten With A Whip
OregonAggie needs a perma-ban for that.
Geralt of Rivia
S
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:

That's one of my all time favorite gifs
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
OregonAggie needs a perma-ban for that.
Amen to that!!!
AgBass01
AG
It's a good one for sure.
Serious Lee
is that whats below ronda rouseys eye?

id cut that **** off if i could.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.