Sking Tags

5,621 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 4stringAg
marble rye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a friend that cuts his off with toenail clippers. Yeeeeeeeesshhhh.
Amazing Moves
Don't be a wuss..

pdc093
http://www.cvs.com/shop/household-grocery/as-seen-on-tv/health/tag-away-skin-tag-remover-prodid-919446
Tailgate88
AG
I read you can tie a piece of thread or dental floss around it tight to cut off the blood and it will just fall off in a day or so. Haven't tried it yet.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Seriously get a sharp pair of cuticle scissors, dip them in alcohol and clean the area. Get the scissors on there real good and snip it real quick then put a bandaid on it and get on with your day. Don't pay $40 for someone to do it.
aggielax48
AG
Castor oil & baking soda
oldschool87
AG
Burn them!!!! Heat up the top of a pair of teasers... Hit the tag for about 3 seconds, Sharp small pain, Falls off in a day 2 tops. Other than the black suit, can't really tell.
TennAg
Pain free: use the wart remover freeze spray on them. they will die and fall off painlessly
OregonAggie
AG
quote:
OregonAggie needs a perma-ban for that.

I was scared for a second that I might get one...I just thought y'all wanted a visual.
chiken
AG
quote:
Burn them!!!! Heat up the top of a pair of teasers... Hit the tag for about 3 seconds, Sharp small pain, Falls off in a day 2 tops. Other than the black suit, can't really tell.

I'm going to try this!!!
Potcake
AG
I've cut off warts and skin tags with fingernail clippers. Warts bleed like a mofo though.
Tomdoss92
AG
what in the ever living hell are you people talking about.
this is now the GB as far as I can tell.

Superdave1993
AG
Low test mono fishing line. Tie it in a knot around any they fall off. Fishing line worked better than dental floss and much stronger than sewing thread.
Cancelled
AG
No need...just use your finger and thumb and put it between your finger nails for about 5 minutes. It'll turn black and fall off it a day or so
Tursiops93
AG
Really good chance it will grow back. I use the cuticle cutter method myself. They will bleed a bit, especially if you catch the normal skin as well.
jetch17
4stringAg
AG
quote:
Pain free: use the wart remover freeze spray on them. they will die and fall off painlessly
Do you just hit it with the spray one time or multiple applications?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.