Any Lawyers on here?

3,822 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bradtheag
Van Buren Boy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes and the wife practiced family law for 3 years.
mrad85
AG
An entire page and no rule 1 fulfillment.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
No ***** Texas is a 50/50 state. Assets are generally split unless both parties agree to something else. And moms keep the kid with him getting part time unless there is major **** there.
Paying child support and possibly alimony is not a 50/50 split. The initial division of assets is only the beginning.

There is no alimony in Texas.

This. And spousal support is very rare.

Child support for one child is 20% of your net pay. I understand that some dudes find a way to get screwed but as a rule it's pretty standard
Ag81Golf
quote:
I can recommend someone for a consultation. She charges $175 for the initial consultation. Gives you an hour and you can ask however many questions you want.

Is that the chick that advertises on Craigslist under "casual encounters" fetish session?
Beer Baron
AG
Giving professional advice for free that I could be sued for later makes me so moist.
GigEmBevo
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
No ***** Texas is a 50/50 state. Assets are generally split unless both parties agree to something else. And moms keep the kid with him getting part time unless there is major **** there.
Paying child support and possibly alimony is not a 50/50 split. The initial division of assets is only the beginning.

There is no alimony in Texas.

This. And spousal support is very rare.

Child support for one child is 20% of your net pay. I understand that some dudes find a way to get screwed but as a rule it's pretty standard

Rare. But it has happened twice in my family/extended family. So it does happen.
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
How about you advise your friend to pay the price and go talk to a lawyer! Maybe use an employee assistance program and talk to a lawyer!
Blaine_Bishop
Hey OP I heard that your husband cheated on you with another guy. Is that true?
BR0
quote:
Hey OP I heard that your husband cheated on you with another guy. Is that true?

Yes, that happened. I know the OP.
BostonAg74
This place is a treasure trove of information. You'l find experts here on family law, constitutional law, environmental science, international politics, the origin of the species, and global economics. And amazingly, it's the same two or three guys.
Blaine_Bishop
Please share the story. TIA
BR0
quote:

The OP was having a night out with some chick friends. They were washing dishes, cleaning countertops and whatnot. The Clorox fumes were getting to her, so she went home early.

When she tried to go in the front door of her house, she couldn't get it open even though it was unlocked. After a few shoves, she finally resorted to kicking it. Turns out her husband was blowing some overweight dude who was leaned up against the door enjoying himself.
HBCanine08
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:

The OP was having a night out with some chick friends. They were washing dishes, cleaning countertops and whatnot. The Clorox fumes were getting to her, so she went home early.

When she tried to go in the front door of her house, she couldn't get it open even though it was unlocked. After a few shoves, she finally resorted to kicking it. Turns out her husband was blowing some overweight dude who was leaned up against the door enjoying himself.

Congrats on the BJ you received
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

BR0
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was not involved, but I will pass the congratulations along to your father.
bradtheag
AG
My main practice area is family law.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.