I need some advice

9,856 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Oruc Reis
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
congrats on being an outstanding husband and a persons with morals
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Cris Dishman is back I see.

Can't you come up with different fake stories?

More like Chris Chris. If we call him out on his lies, will he jump out the window?
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:

Says the married chick who spends most of her time flirting with strangers on the Internet.
Beer Baron
AG
How exactly do you plan on having intercourse with her without marrying her first?
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
How exactly do you plan on having intercourse with her without marrying her first?

No intercourse. Just soaking. It's the good christian way.

Or just put it in her butt.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:

Dry humping has worked for thousands of years.
Beer Baron
AG
Who is Tatem?
BR0
quote:
quote:

Says the married chick who spends most of her time flirting with strangers on the Internet.

Tatem is a chick?? Spreadsheet updated. Thanks FTI.
Manbearpig
i have had her
she is not that good
Blaine_Bishop
Don't insult Cris Dishman by comparing this pathetic story to one of his encounters. This story is quite obviously a troll too, Dishman's stories were actually real.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
Don't insult Cris Dishman by comparing this pathetic story to one of his encounters. This story is quite obviously a troll too, Dishman's stories were actually real.

Hi, Chris.
htownag10
AG
This is probably the worst troll attempt on TA, besides the Chris Dishman ones.
ac04
quote:
You're married and don't want to get divorced?

You're playing with fire. Trust me -- 18 year marriage down the tubes. And divorce sucks.
going to need more details here
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:
You're married and don't want to get divorced?

You're playing with fire. Trust me -- 18 year marriage down the tubes. And divorce sucks.
going to need more details here
and Rule #1
CrottyKid
AG
You are married and don't want to be divorced.
That makes this an automatic do-not-touch.
Set her up with one of your single friends.
You are off the market.

Unless you are a worthless piece of ****. In that case, sure, cheat on your wife you ****ing idiot.
CDUB98
AG
BR0
quote:
You are off the market.

Look, the don't want to get divorced part is certainly an important factor, but there's also the other factor of I really want to bang this chick. I'm just trying to strike the right balance here and am looking for help.

No need to hurl insults.
2006EE
AG
quote:
quote:
You are off the market.

Look, the don't want to get divorced part is certainly an important factor, but there's also the other factor of I really want to bang this chick. I'm just trying to strike the right balance here and am looking for help.

No need to hurl insults.
Ask your wife. If she says yes then it's ok. If she divorces you then it's ok. If she says no...well get an xbox for the living room because your ass will be on the couch for a while.
AgSpirit581
AG
quote:
So this woman I work with is going through a divorce. She makes a lot of money, but her soon-to-be ex-husband is like a cop or construction worker or something blue collar like that, and he is a major piece of ****.

We've been reasonably good work friends since I started there, but she has been talking to me quite a bit more lately and getting a little too friendly. She constantly makes jokes about how she's going to "go white collar next time," making it relatively clear she's talking about me. She has also started making some pretty overtly sexual comments followed by a "just kidding...but not really" type of the thing.

She is in her late 30s (almost 10 years older than me) and, while we aren't in the same department and she is not somebody I'm accountable to, she is technically senior to me at my place of employment which makes this situation awkward.

I say "awkward" rather than "uncomfortable," because I'm not uncomfortable. I'm quite comfortable as she is very good looking, and frankly, I would really like to have sex with her. It's just awkward having this going on at work around colleagues and whatnot.

So a couple of my concerns are (1) she seems like she is a little crazy...crazier than I originally anticipated, (2) if things go badly after we do it some, work could become a miserable place, and (3) her husband apparently stalks her sometimes and is the extremely jealous type.

How should I proceed?
Here's how you should proceed:

Ready?

Leave it alone!!!

You're relatively young so let me give you some advice learned over the years:

NO FISHING FROM THE COMPANY PIER

Seriously, I don't know what industry you're in, but if it's like most, it's kind of it's own universe, and word travels around that universe and people formulate their opinion of you, fairly or unfairly, in part based on water cooler discussions about things like this.

Make no mistake, if you get involved with her, even if you both agree to never tell anyone, it will be found out.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
So this woman I work with is going through a divorce. She makes a lot of money, but her soon-to-be ex-husband is like a cop or construction worker or something blue collar like that, and he is a major piece of ****.

We've been reasonably good work friends since I started there, but she has been talking to me quite a bit more lately and getting a little too friendly. She constantly makes jokes about how she's going to "go white collar next time," making it relatively clear she's talking about me. She has also started making some pretty overtly sexual comments followed by a "just kidding...but not really" type of the thing.

She is in her late 30s (almost 10 years older than me) and, while we aren't in the same department and she is not somebody I'm accountable to, she is technically senior to me at my place of employment which makes this situation awkward.

I say "awkward" rather than "uncomfortable," because I'm not uncomfortable. I'm quite comfortable as she is very good looking, and frankly, I would really like to have sex with her. It's just awkward having this going on at work around colleagues and whatnot.

So a couple of my concerns are (1) she seems like she is a little crazy...crazier than I originally anticipated, (2) if things go badly after we do it some, work could become a miserable place, and (3) her husband apparently stalks her sometimes and is the extremely jealous type.

How should I proceed?

Ready?

Leave it alone!!!

Seriously, I don't know what industry you're in, but if it's like most, it's kind of it's own universe, and word travels around that universe and people formulate their opinion of you, fairly or unfairly, in part based on water cooler discussions about things like this.

Make no mistake, if you get involved with her, even if you both agree to never tell anyone, it will be found out.
Yeah, but if she teaches him how to fish he can eat all day.
crowman2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

How should I proceed?

Ready?

Leave it alone!!!

Hopefully it doesn't taste fishy
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
haircut
AG
quote:
Cris Dishman is back I see.

Can't you come up with different fake stories?
I didn't make the connection, but this makes sense.
The Collective
AG
Too many red flags to not be a troll. But, if you were going to do it, I think I'd find out for sure if her husband is in Law Enforcement. I would definitely avoid her if he is a LEO.

On the married front though? Don't do it. Don't be a loser who cheats on his wife.
Drawkcab
quote:
Ask your wife. If she says yes then it's ok. If she divorces you then it's ok. If she says no...well get an xbox for the living room because your ass will be on the couch for a while.

Sounds like a win, win, win.

Sex or X Box, really can't go wrong.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

How should I proceed?

Ready?

Leave it alone!!!

Ghost91
quote:
So this woman I work with is going through a divorce.

I stopped reading right here, and I didn't read any of the replies.

The answer to whatever your question ended up being is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

NO.
CrottyKid
AG
quote:
quote:
You are off the market.

No need to hurl insults.

Troll confirmed.
BTW, is it an insult if it is true?

I mean, if you weren't a troll, you really are a piece of **** ****ing idiot. So, I don't think it is an insult.

I mean, I am about 15 pounds overweight. If someone points that out, it isn't an insult. It is just true.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
her husband apparently stalks her sometimes and is the extremely jealous type.
I haven't read all the posts on here. But has someone mentioned that if you proceed with this one you may be a moron? Why would you volunteer to have crazy, stalker, jealous, blue-collar ex (who may have the protection of his cop buddies) in your life?

Oh, and I agree with above poster. TROLL (or POS).
CuriousAg
you are an idiot.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:
her husband apparently stalks her sometimes and is the extremely jealous type.
I haven't read all the posts on here. But has someone mentioned that if you proceed with this one you may be a moron? Why would you volunteer to have crazy, stalker, jealous, blue-collar ex (who may have the protection of his cop buddies) in your life?

Oh, and I agree with above poster. TROLL (or POS).
combat wombat™
AG
Good point.
PuryearAg98
AG
quote:
quote:
Rule one

Sorry bro. I can't, although her picture is out there on my employer's website, which shall remain unnamed.
The outdoors board can figure out this information in 15 minutes...
malibu9in1
BR0
quote:
quote:
quote:
You are off the market.

No need to hurl insults.

Troll confirmed.
BTW, is it an insult if it is true?

I mean, if you weren't a troll, you really are a piece of **** ****ing idiot. So, I don't think it is an insult.

I mean, I am about 15 pounds overweight. If someone points that out, it isn't an insult. It is just true.

You are overweight.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.