Hot/Not?

10,741 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by EFE
aTmneal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's let this sink in for a moment. This is a guy....or used to be....or whatever. Why does everything have to be so confusing these days?

Lawd, help us.
Vernada
AG
I bet she does anal.
Ag_of_08
AG
If it had not been for google, 90% of you would have thought she was hot.

Go look up Carmen Carrera..... she has had every plastic surgery undone, and is still a beautiful woman.

Who give a **** if they're trans..... they're still way the hell out of most of your leagues, and all you see is a chick in front of you.

DannyDuberstein
AG
One can go to the bathroom in her butt.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yes, I don't play in that league. You got that right. My league is XX.
EFE
AG
There's lots of good steers that do well at the state fair, they still don't get to compete in the breeding classes.
80s Guy
quote:
There's lots of good steers that do well at the state fair, they still don't get to compete in the breeding classes.

Freemartin?
powerbelly
AG

quote:

Who give a **** if they're trans.....

99.9% of the population
Ag_of_08
AG
Not even close and you know it. If you saw her on the street, you wouldn't give a rats ass. You'd look at her tits, and be happy.

Like I said, if it wasn't for google, you wouldn't have cared.
EFE
AG
to say that a guy that gets fooled by fake tits and a hidden Adam's apple and wants to take anything beyond the discovery phase is being dishonest with more than the situation but also yourself.
Ag_of_08
AG
I'm not gonna continue this argument. Lots of trans women, me included, don't have fake tits. We don't hide an adams apple. That person is no more fake than any of the plastic girls yall post here regularly.

You aren't attracted to chromosomes, You're attracted to what you see. She's not trying to "fool you" into anything, and you're not being tricked. If you don't want ot have sex with her fine, but you're not going to suddenly catch "teh Ghey" because you thought a trans girl was pretty.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Two paragraphs continuing the argument after saying one was not going to continue the argument. You have the woman thing down pretty well.
EFE
AG
I really want a Shelby Cobra. I often see Shelby kit cars that look just like the real thing. By all standards they look just like a Shelby minus a few things like the original owners stamp and vin numbers. I often get excited when I see a kit car right up until I learn that it is a kit car. I want the real thing, not something made to look like it.

I'm not hating on you or your lifestyle, but to say that guys getting fooled by bells and baubles before getting full disclosure is being being dishonest with yourself.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.