Good Friday Morning

4,331 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HBCanine08
Human
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey, at least I'm not preggos.
I Play With Guns
S
~Austin for the weekend
~That's all
Danno93
- Friday finally
- job people need to call me
- stuffed up nose has me ready to cut it off
- for once I'm hoping the rain will cancel the baseball game tomorrow
- Wicked tomorrow
chiken
AG
quote:
You sure? Because only high maintenance cows with future self-entitled asses say "preggos".
80s Guy
quote:
quote:
You sure? Because only high maintenance cows with future self-entitled asses say "preggos".
Pirate04
AG
Overwhelmed
p1 Claire
AG
Do any of you have the ability to discretely look up a license plate for me? I don't want to post it on here or start a new thread about it, and I don't want to venture off to the automotive board. But I would really like to know who the car belongs to. If so let me know and I'll get the info to you. TIA.
CaddoAggie96
AG
Two morning appointments
Lunch with a homie
Installing a new sound system in the pontoon whether rain or shine this afternoon
Yesterday was awesome
Today will be awsomer!
BTHO Arkansas!
Chazz03
AG
quote:
quote:
What the hell is wrong with people who call instead of email?
A lot of times my dad will email me a simple question, and then text me to check my email. Then he gets mad that I texted my response to him instead of replying to the email.

I that's just an old person thing from when you couldn't get email on the phone. My dad does it too. Old habits
Humorous Username
AG
Sorry I cut you off, but you were driving a little too slow.
p1 Claire
AG
That probably was NOT me then.
OregonAggie
AG
What kind of setup is going to be in it? Damn we need a buddy with a pontoon on Lake Lewisville.
fullfreeversion
Great.
CaddoAggie96
AG
quote:
What kind of setup is going to be in it? Damn we need a buddy with a pontoon on Lake Lewisville.

Boss MGR350
2- 6.5" JBL MS6200
2 - 4.5" Sony
1 -10" powered 300W sub
The JBLs are going in a custom PVC tube that I am fabricating just for our canopy.
The sub fits perfectly under the captains console and should sound pretty good when all done!
Corps_Ag12
AG
quote:

I'm torn between a ski boat & a pontoon boat. My buddy's parents have a ski boat we use sometimes but I don't want to have to rely on that to go out on the lake.
CaddoAggie96
AG
We had the lake house for 13 years before we got the pontoon. Ski boats are fun but the pontoon is great for spending the whole day on the river.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Thoughts on deck boats?
p1 Claire
AG
quote:
Thoughts on deck boats?

Deck boats >>> Deck babies
AgBass01
AG
quote:
quote:
Thoughts on deck boats?

Deck boats >>> Deck babies
Motorboats>>deck boats>>Deck babies
chiken
AG
AgBass01
AG
OregonAggie
AG
You'll have to snap a pic of the JBLs when you're done!

OregonAggie
AG
If it's your first boat, I'd opt for something used that's a few years old. You're probably going to screw something up the first year like running into a dock, tying too close to a dock, hitting stumps, etc. Learning how to maintain a boat is obviously important too.

Once you have experience taking care of a boat, then buy something nicer if you want. My first boat was a 2 year old inboard/outboard 18 ft Maxum (basically a dolled up Bayliner) with a V6 engine. I actually bought it new for 1/3 of the sticker because the dealership was going under, otherwise I would've bought a used one. I grew up skiing on my dad's boat so I wasn't unfamiliar with how to do things, but I still dinged it up a little. Ended up selling it for what I paid 3 years later and now just hangout on my buddy's boat since I'm always welcome on it.

I loved having a boat though and selling it was pretty sad. I was going to upgrade but decided not to. I may buy an older Mastercraft or Malibu ski boat this offseason though because I haven't been on a slalom ski in 4 years. I wouldn't dare get behind my buddy's boat because the wake is way too big.
MaterialAg
AG

- glass wall/door getting installed on guest bathroom shower (was a bathtub), completing the bathroom remodel
- strategy meetings at work
- looks to be a gorgeous weekend here, splitting wood and trimming garage entry door out
- staking 2 cherry trees and applying deer repellent
- getting bikes ready for the riding season
- success is boring
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
What the hell is wrong with people who call instead of email?
A lot of times my dad will email me a simple question, and then text me to check my email. Then he gets mad that I texted my response to him instead of replying to the email.
This reminds me of when someone at work sends me an email and immediately calls before I have even had a chance to read it. Then they ask me about the email they just sent...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.